Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Something weird is happening ,Scott is this what you were talking about????

Posted by Laurie R on 10/22/00 at 21:03 (031044)

How weird,I just posted back to Nancy and when I looked my name is on the post but it is Nancy's post . Laurie R

Re: Nancy, that happened to Me and Rick R. once upon a time.

Kim B. on 10/22/00 at 23:09 (031052)

Nancy, that happened to Me and Rick R. once too. It was quite a fluke. Kind of like being trapped in his head for just a second, best I remember. We never figure it out, but I think it was because, like you said, we both pushed the 'post' button at the same exact moment. Sort of like a internet collision. Kim B. :-)

Rick R on 10/23/00 at 06:59 (031059)

By the way are you fully recovered yet?

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 06:38 (031130)

Yep thats me. I thought I saw someone waiving out of an airplane window! I haven't been able to check out the site often enough to make much of a contribution lately. I have been doing well at least as far as the heels go. This is the time of the year that I start to crank up the mileage so we'll see what happens. I have a didgital camera at work now so as soon as I learn how to download and up load the pictures I'll try to post the duct tape method. I still think of all of my PF buds out there. It's great to hear from you!

Rick

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 06:52 (031131)

Kimby,

Busted! Ya got me red handed. As I just mentioned to Wendy, I haven't been keeping up with the site enough to make much of a contribution but I do check it out from time to time. Glad to hear your PF is making some progress albiet small. The alcholic analogy still works for my PF condition. I'm doing well but one false move and I'm back to the drunk tank. And actualy I think I'm still grounded from before the inet was a glimmer in Al Gore's eye. Keep the faith, it's great to hear from you!

Rick, the creepy lurker, R

Laurie R on 10/24/00 at 10:27 (031142)

Hi Rick,
It is so nice to hear from you . It has been forever since we have seen your name on the board..... Tell us how you are doing compared to how you were 1 year ago. PLEASE don't go away. E-mail if you want. I have the same e-mail address..... You helped me so much when my PF first started. Thanks for posting.....Laurie R

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 13:16 (031156)

Laurie,

It's great to hear from you. I'm doing well, the old knees and back have been more trouble than the heels. How have you been? I hope you have been having better luck than I recall you had been having. Is the TTS still more of a problem?

Good luck,

Rick

Kim B. on 10/22/00 at 23:09 (031052)

Nancy, that happened to Me and Rick R. once too. It was quite a fluke. Kind of like being trapped in his head for just a second, best I remember. We never figure it out, but I think it was because, like you said, we both pushed the 'post' button at the same exact moment. Sort of like a internet collision. Kim B. :-)

Rick R on 10/23/00 at 06:59 (031059)

By the way are you fully recovered yet?

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 06:38 (031130)

Yep thats me. I thought I saw someone waiving out of an airplane window! I haven't been able to check out the site often enough to make much of a contribution lately. I have been doing well at least as far as the heels go. This is the time of the year that I start to crank up the mileage so we'll see what happens. I have a didgital camera at work now so as soon as I learn how to download and up load the pictures I'll try to post the duct tape method. I still think of all of my PF buds out there. It's great to hear from you!

Rick

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 06:52 (031131)

Kimby,

Busted! Ya got me red handed. As I just mentioned to Wendy, I haven't been keeping up with the site enough to make much of a contribution but I do check it out from time to time. Glad to hear your PF is making some progress albiet small. The alcholic analogy still works for my PF condition. I'm doing well but one false move and I'm back to the drunk tank. And actualy I think I'm still grounded from before the inet was a glimmer in Al Gore's eye. Keep the faith, it's great to hear from you!

Rick, the creepy lurker, R

Laurie R on 10/24/00 at 10:27 (031142)

Hi Rick,
It is so nice to hear from you . It has been forever since we have seen your name on the board..... Tell us how you are doing compared to how you were 1 year ago. PLEASE don't go away. E-mail if you want. I have the same e-mail address..... You helped me so much when my PF first started. Thanks for posting.....Laurie R

Rick R on 10/24/00 at 13:16 (031156)

Laurie,

It's great to hear from you. I'm doing well, the old knees and back have been more trouble than the heels. How have you been? I hope you have been having better luck than I recall you had been having. Is the TTS still more of a problem?

Good luck,

Rick