Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Agony....

Posted by Dondi on 10/23/00 at 13:56 (031075)

Dr. Biehler,
Perhaps you read through my e-mail too quickly.... I stated 'I do not have pain in the morning ALONE - I have it every agonizing step.' I
certainly do have pain in the morning - just not exclusively! Thank you to all the wonderfully supportive people who quickly rallied around me and
offered your thoughts....

Re: Agony....

Dr. Biehler on 10/23/00 at 14:28 (031077)

Dondi, Thanks for your kind words. I did read it correctly including it being B/L, that is why I suggested you take a look at Scott's book on heel pain in this web site ( not knowing how much knowledge you have on heel pain ).. There are a lot of different causes to heel pain. I sure you have a very good and competent doctor and this might not apply to you, but I have worked with a lot of doctor who call all heel pain PF no matter what the cause is. Dr. Biehler

Re: Agony....

Dr. Biehler on 10/23/00 at 14:28 (031077)

Dondi, Thanks for your kind words. I did read it correctly including it being B/L, that is why I suggested you take a look at Scott's book on heel pain in this web site ( not knowing how much knowledge you have on heel pain ).. There are a lot of different causes to heel pain. I sure you have a very good and competent doctor and this might not apply to you, but I have worked with a lot of doctor who call all heel pain PF no matter what the cause is. Dr. Biehler