Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FDA Detention and Non-approval of Orbasone for use in U.S.

Posted by Joseph S. on 10/24/00 at 19:45 (031173)

I have been periodicly following this eswt treatment progress and considering contacting a site for treatment. First I looked up Orbasone on the FDA website, because it sounded interesting and with good possibilities. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Is the Orbasone ok, or is there a problem since the FDA has decided to detain all systems coming into the country? Are they also going to recall or seize all existing systems. Any information will be appreciated.

Re: FDA Detention and Non-approval of Orbasone for use in U.S.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/24/00 at 20:11 (031175)

Hi,

If you are interested in how we have been helping alot of people using the orbasone you can review the ESWT progress reports at the top of this page. I have been using the orbasone for the past nine months with very effective results. I am not aware of the FDA or have I been contacted by the FDA. Regardless I will be using ESWT in my practice for years to come. Whether the machine will be an orbasone or an ossatron or an orthowave or a new comer to this very competitive market. So call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with Katie my ESWT coordinator. You will find her very knowledgable in the field of ESWT . I have made a commit to my patients and to all heel spur pain sufferers that I will always know about the best treatment available which included orbasone ESWT

joseph on 10/25/00 at 20:51 (031287)

Dr. Zuckerman, Thanks for thr information. I think you should take a look at the FDA homepage and do a search on Orbasone as I did. I realize from the messages on the board the past few months, you have found the unit to be good for you and your patients, but there must be some reason behind the FDA comments. do you think there might be a recall or some safety issue? Have you tried any of the other units mentioned? I am not sure I would want to be treated on a unit the FDA has some concerns about. Could you please recommend an aternate unit and a location i could go to.Thank you very much

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/24/00 at 20:11 (031175)

Hi,

If you are interested in how we have been helping alot of people using the orbasone you can review the ESWT progress reports at the top of this page. I have been using the orbasone for the past nine months with very effective results. I am not aware of the FDA or have I been contacted by the FDA. Regardless I will be using ESWT in my practice for years to come. Whether the machine will be an orbasone or an ossatron or an orthowave or a new comer to this very competitive market. So call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with Katie my ESWT coordinator. You will find her very knowledgable in the field of ESWT . I have made a commit to my patients and to all heel spur pain sufferers that I will always know about the best treatment available which included orbasone ESWT

joseph on 10/25/00 at 20:51 (031287)

Dr. Zuckerman, Thanks for thr information. I think you should take a look at the FDA homepage and do a search on Orbasone as I did. I realize from the messages on the board the past few months, you have found the unit to be good for you and your patients, but there must be some reason behind the FDA comments. do you think there might be a recall or some safety issue? Have you tried any of the other units mentioned? I am not sure I would want to be treated on a unit the FDA has some concerns about. Could you please recommend an aternate unit and a location i could go to.Thank you very much