Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Is Dr. Z. training any Texas doctors? Will any of the big Texas hospitals be getting this soon?

Posted by Beverly on 10/25/00 at 17:10 (031274)

I would try EWST in a heartbeat if Dr. Z. were not so far away.
What news if any is there for EWST in Texas?

Thanks,
Beverly

Re: Is Dr. Z. training any Texas doctors? Will any of the big Texas hospitals be getting this soon?

Kate on 10/26/00 at 14:09 (031358)

Beverly,
As of right now there are no Dr.'s in Texas that are doing ESWT, which is why we have soooooo many patients from Texas!
If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to call or email us!
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator

Re: Is Dr. Z. training any Texas doctors? Will any of the big Texas hospitals be getting this soon?

john h on 10/26/00 at 18:12 (031391)

coming soon to dallas and houston bev so hang in there.

Kurt Kaufman DPM on 10/27/00 at 09:20 (031445)

The following Doctor can perform ESWT
John Marymont MD
Baylor College of medicine
Houston TX

Kate on 10/27/00 at 16:00 (031473)

Wonderful! The more physicians offering the treatment, the more patients that can be helped. Good for Texas, but Barb...you still love us best, right?
Kate

Barbara TX on 10/27/00 at 16:20 (031475)

Kate - Of course, Dr. Z is the only way to go. Who else would surround me with bon-bons and put a fresh spark plug in the zapper? No other specialty heel art will do. B.

P.S. How's that measurement that I asked you for coming along?

Kate on 10/29/00 at 11:29 (031566)

In as much as the measurement is question swells considerably with every day, I'm still working on it. Maybe if I use a tranquilizer dart!
Kate
Translation:
Insofern als das Messen Frage Swells beträchtlich mit jeden Tag ist, arbeite ich noch auf ihm. Möglicherweise, wenn ich benutze ein Beruhigungsmittel dart!

Kate on 10/26/00 at 14:09 (031358)

Beverly,
As of right now there are no Dr.'s in Texas that are doing ESWT, which is why we have soooooo many patients from Texas!
If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to call or email us!
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator

john h on 10/26/00 at 18:12 (031391)

coming soon to dallas and houston bev so hang in there.

Kurt Kaufman DPM on 10/27/00 at 09:20 (031445)

The following Doctor can perform ESWT
John Marymont MD
Baylor College of medicine
Houston TX

Kate on 10/27/00 at 16:00 (031473)

Wonderful! The more physicians offering the treatment, the more patients that can be helped. Good for Texas, but Barb...you still love us best, right?
Kate

Barbara TX on 10/27/00 at 16:20 (031475)

Kate - Of course, Dr. Z is the only way to go. Who else would surround me with bon-bons and put a fresh spark plug in the zapper? No other specialty heel art will do. B.

P.S. How's that measurement that I asked you for coming along?

Kate on 10/29/00 at 11:29 (031566)

In as much as the measurement is question swells considerably with every day, I'm still working on it. Maybe if I use a tranquilizer dart!
Kate
Translation:
Insofern als das Messen Frage Swells beträchtlich mit jeden Tag ist, arbeite ich noch auf ihm. Möglicherweise, wenn ich benutze ein Beruhigungsmittel dart!