Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nancy, and others, using crutches

Posted by Kim B. on 10/27/00 at 23:01 (031491)

I was at the Apothocary Pharmacy today and noticed a product in a plastic bag that are lambs wool (soft), Arm and grip cushions for crutches. They looked great. I forgot to check the price (sorry). Something to check into if you are pain proned or going to be on crutches for an extended amout of time. They looked like they could help with the discomfort and after affects of having to use crutches. Remember, crutches can make you sore if they are not used carefully. Good luck.

Kim B.

Re: Nancy, and others, using crutches

john h on 10/28/00 at 18:56 (031541)

i think the greatest thing you can do with crutches is to attach the 'shock absorbers' to them. they take a hughe amount of weight off of your hands/wrist. they can be attached to aluminum type crutches.

Re: Nancy, and others, using crutches

john h on 10/28/00 at 18:56 (031541)

i think the greatest thing you can do with crutches is to attach the 'shock absorbers' to them. they take a hughe amount of weight off of your hands/wrist. they can be attached to aluminum type crutches.