Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Options surgury not succesful

Posted by jrody on 10/29/00 at 21:03 (031601)

I had surgury about 4months ago for planter faciitis and I am still having severe pain in my foot.Am I at the end of my options? Also is it normal to feel the tendon moving inside? I know that your occupation can play a role in healing time but is 4 months to early to panic since I am on my feet fo my job.

Re: Options surgury not succesful

Dr. Biehler on 10/30/00 at 08:43 (031624)

It can take a while to recover from surgery and the amount of work you make your feet do in the mean time can have an effect on this. Dr. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/30/00 at 14:36 (031644)

Hi,

It could take up to six months. If you are looking to help speed the healing process up we have performed ESWT for post- heel spurs. problems So you can give Katie a call at my office. She is our ESWT coordinator. She would be very happy to give you all the information that you will need, including a orbasone ESWT video. Her number is 1-856-848-3338.

Dr. Biehler on 10/30/00 at 08:43 (031624)

It can take a while to recover from surgery and the amount of work you make your feet do in the mean time can have an effect on this. Dr. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/30/00 at 14:36 (031644)

Hi,

It could take up to six months. If you are looking to help speed the healing process up we have performed ESWT for post- heel spurs. problems So you can give Katie a call at my office. She is our ESWT coordinator. She would be very happy to give you all the information that you will need, including a orbasone ESWT video. Her number is 1-856-848-3338.