Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Chickened out indeed!

Posted by JudyS on 10/29/00 at 21:44 (031606)

Chickened out, Nancy? Boy, I can't leave you guys alone for a single minute before the speculations and rumors run rampant! And I would never let my pal Laurie down........It's there OK. And I shall unveil it via my digital camera when the healing is complete. Here are some of the designs I decided against; A depiction of an F14 with 'I luv John h' written across the fuselage.....; The name 'Birkenstock' stenciled on the side of my foot......; A drawing of the Uranium Plantar Splice on my instep.....; A depiction of an antique scroll extending down my arm with such names as Wendyn,LaurieR,NancyS,BobG,John a,TexBevTexBarb,Steve,RichardPed, HueyDooieLouie, and Davy listed on it......; No Beach Boys, Beatles, Rolling Stones or the Doobie Bros....; No 'JudyJudyJudy'....; Not one little inkling of Martha Stewart. And nope, not even a diagram, to any degree, of a foot and all it's tendons! I did, for a moment, consider having the name 'BobG' written backwards across my forehead so it could be a daily mirrored reminder to slow down but I figured I'd already erred in not heeding his advice so I nixed that idea. Too bad the old goat Lewi croaked after my deed was done or I'd have seriously thought about a grandios 'R.I.P' design.....except I wouldn't have meant it!
I went to Phoenix with my husband where he played in a baseball tournament for a week - between raindrops! Got to stay off my feet a lot. Get to see the Pod this week. Same old stuff! Still don't spot an 'x' here when I'm starting a new thread.

Re: Don't let your friends down

Bob G. on 10/29/00 at 23:35 (031608)

that's all I can say, being so late, you are all asleep, as I should be, so let me conclude with this reminder:

stay off those poor feet, the reason they hurt so much is that you pound them so much...

rest them for how ever long it takes...

it may take longer than you think...and that is what it takes!

Re: Don't let your friends down

Bob G. on 10/29/00 at 23:35 (031608)

that's all I can say, being so late, you are all asleep, as I should be, so let me conclude with this reminder:

stay off those poor feet, the reason they hurt so much is that you pound them so much...

rest them for how ever long it takes...

it may take longer than you think...and that is what it takes!