Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sarcoidosis

Posted by Tammy B on 10/31/00 at 01:08 (031677)

Dear Sirs, my foot pain increased when i was diginosed with Sarcoidosis,to the point of not hardly being able to walk, why i dont know. With this disease it goes into remission like cancer, and when i went into remission the foot pain went away. I have been told i have very bad heel spurs, but the pain was unbearable with this disease. With remission, the pain is hardly noticeable. I am an overweight female,and am on my feet a moderate amount.. i have found with purchasing very well made shoes, it helps alot. Birkenstock, shoes have helped me alot! they conform to the foot, and have a good arch support. and the excircise the leg when you walk in them. Any way i enjoyed all the info on the web site!! Thanks!!! TB

Re: Sarcoidosis

Dr. Biehler on 10/31/00 at 16:53 (031716)

Thanks for the post. It points out that there are a lot of factors that come into play that can cause heel pain. dr. B.

Re: Sarcoidosis

Dr. Biehler on 10/31/00 at 16:53 (031716)

Thanks for the post. It points out that there are a lot of factors that come into play that can cause heel pain. dr. B.