Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kate on 10/31/00 at 07:08 (031685)

We have a winner in the ESWT lotto for October!
The lucky patient is......
Lori Gustafson of St.Paul Minnesota.

Lori, call my office to arrange for your treatment.

To everyone else, I still have your entries and will keep them for November.

If anyone else needs any information on ESWT, please contact me.

Congratulations Lori!

Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator

Re: We have a winner!!!!!!!!! Is this our Lori?

Beverly on 10/31/00 at 13:36 (031706)

Hey, is this our Lori? If so, Lori, I am so happy for you! I know you are one of us who has suffered the most! I hope EWST solves your problems.
Beverly

Steve P on 10/31/00 at 16:00 (031712)

Lori --- I am so happy for you! What a blessing. This makes my day.

Steve

Re: We have a winner!!!!!!!!!

Scott R on 10/31/00 at 19:11 (031721)

I've lost count. Can anyone name everyone from the board who's been treatedby Dr. Z?

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/31/00 at 21:44 (031733)

I can't wait to get my hands on your pf. I will be calling you in the near future so that we can talk about your pf and make the plan for this ESWT attack. I can't wait to start . The reason for the MRI is that I want to make sure that there is no stress fracture. I usually can tell without mri but if you are coming in for only a few days let's make sure. The chances of a stress fracture are very very small. In Woodbury, if I feel that you need one and have about a week to spare I can get one at the local site. To be on the safe side get one in your home area. So congradulations I hope that we can finally resolve your pf pain

Kate on 11/01/00 at 07:24 (031744)

Lets see we have dasher and donner....no wrong list!

John h...is a favorite of Dr.Z's
Barb Tx...you have to love her!
Marcia from Mass....sweet lady!
Michelle Hegarty is on the list to come in from Mass..
Iris is a sweet patient...

But just so I don't leave any of our very special patients out...
Darlene,Robert,Alton,Cecile,Maryangnus,Joyce,Isabel,John P, Ed, Dolores, Suzanne,Fritz,Sonia,Hilary,JohnW,Lorraine,Larry, JoeMc, Dolores R, Vivian,Fred, Bob D, Ken,Charles,Wan Po,William B, Maikail,Howard, Helen,Betsy,MargaretV,DavidB,BarbA, Saul, Steve E, Matthew, Regina, Jim V, Arlene, LeeM,Lee W,SueL,BobK,Barb R,PhyllisV,Diane G,Florence,Mark,Donna,Nora, Don M, Jan, Larwence,Janice,Cal,DolorsMc,Marie,RayMc,Hoawrd,Elaine,Jayna,Lois,
ChrisR,Laura,RichardA,JosephM,Teri,DanD,SteveB,Irena,Roseann,JohnF, Claire, Jean, Joan, Maryanne,Jeanette,Michele,Millie,Betty, Edmund, MargaretV,Julia,Elizabeth,Sara,Marcia,Allen,JeanP,Kervin,Theresa,
Annabelle,Paul A,MichaelC,RobW,Jenn,Ursula......

I hope I didn't forget anyone! You are all the best!
And it is our pleasure to serve you!

Kate
ESWT Coordinator

Pauline on 11/01/00 at 18:48 (031783)

Congratulation Lori. You deserve it. I wish you a safe journey and great relief. If anyone can do it, Dr Z. can . Best of luck.

Beverly on 10/31/00 at 13:36 (031706)

Hey, is this our Lori? If so, Lori, I am so happy for you! I know you are one of us who has suffered the most! I hope EWST solves your problems.
Beverly

Steve P on 10/31/00 at 16:00 (031712)

Lori --- I am so happy for you! What a blessing. This makes my day.

Steve

Scott R on 10/31/00 at 19:11 (031721)

I've lost count. Can anyone name everyone from the board who's been treatedby Dr. Z?

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/31/00 at 21:44 (031733)

I can't wait to get my hands on your pf. I will be calling you in the near future so that we can talk about your pf and make the plan for this ESWT attack. I can't wait to start . The reason for the MRI is that I want to make sure that there is no stress fracture. I usually can tell without mri but if you are coming in for only a few days let's make sure. The chances of a stress fracture are very very small. In Woodbury, if I feel that you need one and have about a week to spare I can get one at the local site. To be on the safe side get one in your home area. So congradulations I hope that we can finally resolve your pf pain

Kate on 11/01/00 at 07:24 (031744)

Lets see we have dasher and donner....no wrong list!

John h...is a favorite of Dr.Z's
Barb Tx...you have to love her!
Marcia from Mass....sweet lady!
Michelle Hegarty is on the list to come in from Mass..
Iris is a sweet patient...

But just so I don't leave any of our very special patients out...
Darlene,Robert,Alton,Cecile,Maryangnus,Joyce,Isabel,John P, Ed, Dolores, Suzanne,Fritz,Sonia,Hilary,JohnW,Lorraine,Larry, JoeMc, Dolores R, Vivian,Fred, Bob D, Ken,Charles,Wan Po,William B, Maikail,Howard, Helen,Betsy,MargaretV,DavidB,BarbA, Saul, Steve E, Matthew, Regina, Jim V, Arlene, LeeM,Lee W,SueL,BobK,Barb R,PhyllisV,Diane G,Florence,Mark,Donna,Nora, Don M, Jan, Larwence,Janice,Cal,DolorsMc,Marie,RayMc,Hoawrd,Elaine,Jayna,Lois,
ChrisR,Laura,RichardA,JosephM,Teri,DanD,SteveB,Irena,Roseann,JohnF, Claire, Jean, Joan, Maryanne,Jeanette,Michele,Millie,Betty, Edmund, MargaretV,Julia,Elizabeth,Sara,Marcia,Allen,JeanP,Kervin,Theresa,
Annabelle,Paul A,MichaelC,RobW,Jenn,Ursula......

I hope I didn't forget anyone! You are all the best!
And it is our pleasure to serve you!

Kate
ESWT Coordinator

Pauline on 11/01/00 at 18:48 (031783)

Congratulation Lori. You deserve it. I wish you a safe journey and great relief. If anyone can do it, Dr Z. can . Best of luck.