Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

jump straight to ossatron?

Posted by Brad B on 11/01/00 at 18:30 (031779)

Yeah, I know you\'re suppossed to go through every other treatment first, but can you just drive to Canada and go to an Ossatron clinic and get it done\?\? what about price\?\?\I\'ve done the orthotics \(1 year\), stretching \(1 year\), weight-loss \(25# in 6 mo.\) and its better, but not gone. Getting tired of taking IBUPROFEN. Just want to get it taken care of on left foot only.\\Brad

Re: jump straight to ossatron?

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/01/00 at 18:49 (031784)

\\Hi,\\ESWT is an excellent treatment for chronic heel pain. \In my practice which has performed over one hundred 100 ESWT treatments in the past year we have avoided most invasive heel spur surgery period. Our practice is near Phialdelphia , Pa. If you would like additional information including a video showing this revolutionary procedure just call Katie my ESWT coordinator at 1-856-848-3338. You will find Katie an expert in the field of ESWT and in addition a very caring human being.\\\\\

alan k on 11/02/00 at 06:17 (031802)

Sounds like you have tried a lot of things for a lot of time.

In fact, you are within the designated time frame for people who are good candidates for ESWT.

alan k

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/01/00 at 18:49 (031784)

\\Hi,\\ESWT is an excellent treatment for chronic heel pain. \In my practice which has performed over one hundred 100 ESWT treatments in the past year we have avoided most invasive heel spur surgery period. Our practice is near Phialdelphia , Pa. If you would like additional information including a video showing this revolutionary procedure just call Katie my ESWT coordinator at 1-856-848-3338. You will find Katie an expert in the field of ESWT and in addition a very caring human being.\\\\\

alan k on 11/02/00 at 06:17 (031802)

Sounds like you have tried a lot of things for a lot of time.

In fact, you are within the designated time frame for people who are good candidates for ESWT.

alan k