Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone had too much fascia cut?

Posted by T. Hurst on 11/02/00 at 18:56 (031844)

Please view my latest post on the Heel Surgery Patient Database (top of this page - first entry under T. Hurst). If anyone has gone through this, or has advice, I'd love to hear it

Re: Anyone had too much fascia cut?

KellyD on 11/14/00 at 09:54 (032718)

T. Hurst - how did things go downhill so quickly? It sounded like you were doing great a month ago. Just so you know, it was you who inspired me to finally have my EPF procedure - you were the only one who had positive things to say when I was researching having it done! I'm skeptical that they cut your entire fascia given your initial recovery. I have a fabulous pod who is in practice with Dr. Barrett who pioneered the EPF procedure - if you'd like to do a consult with him (even by phone), let me know.

Re: Anyone had too much fascia cut?

KellyD on 11/14/00 at 09:54 (032718)

T. Hurst - how did things go downhill so quickly? It sounded like you were doing great a month ago. Just so you know, it was you who inspired me to finally have my EPF procedure - you were the only one who had positive things to say when I was researching having it done! I'm skeptical that they cut your entire fascia given your initial recovery. I have a fabulous pod who is in practice with Dr. Barrett who pioneered the EPF procedure - if you'd like to do a consult with him (even by phone), let me know.