Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Still having fun - I really like this Scott!

Posted by wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:00 (031906)

Les enfants qui dejeunent reussissent mieux a l'ecole.

Taken from my cereal box.
Translation:
Les enfants qui dejeunent reussissent mieux a l'ecole.

Taken from my cereal box.

Re: Still having fun - I really like this Scott!

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:01 (031907)

Merde?

Pardon moi.

Les enfants qui dejunent reussissent mieux a l'ecole.
Translation:
Merd.

Shit?

Forgiveness me.

The children who dejunent reussissent better has the school.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:03 (031908)

Translation:
Together, we led help has to grow.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:05 (031909)

Vous avez confiance en vous, vous avez la bonne attitude, maintenant vouz pouvez y ajouter KICK pour une partie de la nutrition dont vous aves besoin.

Also taken from my cereal box.
Translation:
You rely on you, you adopt the good attitude, now vouz can add to it KICK for part of the nutrition for of which you aves need.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:07 (031910)

En Dedans, vous avez ce Qu'il faut. Et de concert avec l'energie alimentaire KICK le nous aurez l'impression que tout est possible.
Translation:
In Inside, you have What it is necessary. And in.liaison.with food energy KICK will have us the impression that all is possible.

x

Re: Scott!

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:10 (031911)

I don't know Scott - seems to work sort of. Is this converting for 'Paris' French or Canadian French? I'm wondering if that's what's making the translations funny. This is going to be a LOT of fun!

Because I live in Canada, everything we buy has French and English instructions. If you want to test it - I have a lot of Cereal boxes I can copy from.

I need to go to bed.
Translation:
Je ne connais pas Scott - semble travailler le tri de. Est-ce que ce qui convertit est pour le français français ou canadien de ' Paris '? Je me demande si c'est ce qui rend les traductions drôles. Ceci va être beaucoup d'amusement!

Puisque j'habite au Canada, tout que nous achetons a des instructions françaises et anglaises. Si vous voulez le tester - j'ai beaucoup de boîtes à céréale que je puis copier de.

Je dois aller au lit.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:01 (031907)

Merde?

Pardon moi.

Les enfants qui dejunent reussissent mieux a l'ecole.
Translation:
Merd.

Shit?

Forgiveness me.

The children who dejunent reussissent better has the school.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:03 (031908)

Translation:
Together, we led help has to grow.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:05 (031909)

Vous avez confiance en vous, vous avez la bonne attitude, maintenant vouz pouvez y ajouter KICK pour une partie de la nutrition dont vous aves besoin.

Translation:
You rely on you, you adopt the good attitude, now vouz can add to it KICK for part of the nutrition for of which you aves need.

x

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:07 (031910)

En Dedans, vous avez ce Qu'il faut. Et de concert avec l'energie alimentaire KICK le nous aurez l'impression que tout est possible.
Translation:
In Inside, you have What it is necessary. And in.liaison.with food energy KICK will have us the impression that all is possible.

x

Re: Scott!

wendyn on 11/04/00 at 00:10 (031911)

I don't know Scott - seems to work sort of. Is this converting for 'Paris' French or Canadian French? I'm wondering if that's what's making the translations funny. This is going to be a LOT of fun!

Because I live in Canada, everything we buy has French and English instructions. If you want to test it - I have a lot of Cereal boxes I can copy from.

I need to go to bed.
Translation:
Je ne connais pas Scott - semble travailler le tri de. Est-ce que ce qui convertit est pour le français français ou canadien de ' Paris '? Je me demande si c'est ce qui rend les traductions drôles. Ceci va être beaucoup d'amusement!

Puisque j'habite au Canada, tout que nous achetons a des instructions françaises et anglaises. Si vous voulez le tester - j'ai beaucoup de boîtes à céréale que je puis copier de.

Je dois aller au lit.

x