Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

AcuTai Massage Yoga manual free On-line

Posted by alan k on 11/04/00 at 16:37 (031947)

We are very, very happy to finally announce that our free on-line info on AcuTai massage yoga is ready and waiting for anyone interested.

AcuTai massage yoga is based on traditional Thai medicine and includes pictures and instructions on massage for the feet and legs, yoga for foot health, and on cultivating the proper mental attitude for reaching your health goals faster. There are also pictures and instructions for the basic exercises most doctors prescribe for plantar fasciitis. Please visit and take advantage of all this free information, which it took no small effort to get on-line.

Everything you need to know to get started on a multi-targeted approach to healing is included. We held nothing back. Of course, not everything on the site may be right for you. It is now an informational website on AcuTai exercise, and you and your physician will have to be the judge of what may work or not for you, just like the information on heelspurs.com.

I really welcome any feedback and discussion here on any of the content. Of course, anything to do with technical glitches in the website should not be posted here but should be sent directly to us at acutai@acutai.com .

Users of Acu-Flex should take advantage of this information, as Acu-Flex itself properly belongs within this larger body of massage yoga techniques. Others of course are welcome to order Acu-Flex anytime, as the site is entirely supported by sales of Acu-Flex.

WARNING TO EVERYONE: DO NOT ATTEMPT any of the stunts you may see in the movie Charlie's Angels without first practicing AcuTai massage yoga.

The pictures and info can be reached through http://www.acutai.com or through the Acu-Flex link on Scott's homepage.

Yours truly,

alan k

Integrated Health Science, Inc.
http://www.acutai.com

Re: AcuTai Massage Yoga manual free On-line

JudyS on 11/04/00 at 20:37 (031961)

Thanks, Alan. I look forward to perusing the site

Re: AcuTai Massage Yoga manual free On-line

JudyS on 11/04/00 at 20:37 (031961)

Thanks, Alan. I look forward to perusing the site