Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Idea for "Ask The Doctors"

Posted by Scott R on 11/07/00 at 07:46 (032157)

Doctor Z and B,
I could add a list of questions visitors can answer when they post. Most of the time, they're giving such sparse information, it's difficult to know what to say in a reply. If you like the idea, what are the questions you would like to see asked when a person comes to you with heel pain? You might review my database questionnaire for ideas. In the future, I will have a computer program that does this question-answer stuff automatically, and ties into the big database so that they can see what others with their same symptoms have found the most useful

Re: Idea for "Ask The Doctors"

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/07/00 at 15:43 (032182)

Hi Scott,

I like the fact that visiters can talk to a real doctor. One of the reasons that HMO's get a bad rap is that they are trying to make every
patient fit into a format. Each and every patient with heel pain is different and needs to have a very individual approach. So my vote is to have any visitor be able to ask Dr. Z any question that they want asked. So long as I have the time I will continue to fight the war on pf with an online Dr. Z,if that's ok with our webmaster

Re: Idea for "Ask The Doctors"

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/07/00 at 15:43 (032182)

Hi Scott,

I like the fact that visiters can talk to a real doctor. One of the reasons that HMO's get a bad rap is that they are trying to make every
patient fit into a format. Each and every patient with heel pain is different and needs to have a very individual approach. So my vote is to have any visitor be able to ask Dr. Z any question that they want asked. So long as I have the time I will continue to fight the war on pf with an online Dr. Z,if that's ok with our webmaster