Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Posted by Eric G on 11/07/00 at 10:50 (032168)

Message Number 32169
Re: ESWT in Canada View Thread
Posted by Heidi on 11/07/00 at 10:52

Message Number 32170
BTW, I am seeing my podiatrist today, I will give him 1 last shot, then second opinion..n/m View Thread
Posted by Eric G on 11/07/00 at 11:04

Message Number 32171
Re: "Pump Bump" Surgery View Thread
Posted by Sarah on 11/07/00 at 11:23

Quick question, Bruce: does it ever hurt you to stretch? When I stretch my achilles against the wall (it's often called a 'runner's stretch'-- one foot out behind you, the other knee bent up to the wall) it's kind of painful and feels tight when I release.

Good luck with your surgery; we'll keep eachother updated

Re: I NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Dr. Biehler on 11/07/00 at 12:08 (032173)

Sounds like you have osteo arthritis in the foot along with the other problems. If the orthotics helped for a while you should investigate more along those lines. The temporary help might have been from a reduction in the range of motion your foot has to go through, this can be augmented with srtong supporting shoes with a rocker type sole. You should have a set of x-ray taken to find out what has ben going on in the feet. Dr. B

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/07/00 at 15:37 (032181)

Hi,

I would get a x-ray to evaluate your foot. You had steriod injections without a x-ray. This isn't a great idea. So get x-rays . Even a mri at this point and time if the x-ray doesn't explain the reasons for this pain in the entire foot. IF you have insertional pf and or heels spur pain, we have been using ESWT for chronic pf and heel spur pain.
Our results have been very effective with no complications like you can have with foot surgery. If you want any additional information just call my office and speak with Katie my ESWT coordinator at 1-856-848-3338

Re: Dr. B and Z, UPDATE........

Eric G. on 11/09/00 at 20:10 (032397)

Message Number 32398
Re: Real angle for us: How many did not vote due to the PAIN of standing in line? View Thread
Posted by Beverly on 11/09/00 at 20:41

I have no strong feelings for either candidate. The real story for me is that I would have made a decision and voted had it not been for the line. This has been a bad enough week that I just was not up for standing in line to take my turn to vote. I wish Texas had the mail in voting system like Oregan. I wonder how many disabled and elderly people stay away from the polls because it is just too hard to stand in line?
Beverly

Dr. Biehler on 11/07/00 at 12:08 (032173)

Sounds like you have osteo arthritis in the foot along with the other problems. If the orthotics helped for a while you should investigate more along those lines. The temporary help might have been from a reduction in the range of motion your foot has to go through, this can be augmented with srtong supporting shoes with a rocker type sole. You should have a set of x-ray taken to find out what has ben going on in the feet. Dr. B

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/07/00 at 15:37 (032181)

Hi,

I would get a x-ray to evaluate your foot. You had steriod injections without a x-ray. This isn't a great idea. So get x-rays . Even a mri at this point and time if the x-ray doesn't explain the reasons for this pain in the entire foot. IF you have insertional pf and or heels spur pain, we have been using ESWT for chronic pf and heel spur pain.
Our results have been very effective with no complications like you can have with foot surgery. If you want any additional information just call my office and speak with Katie my ESWT coordinator at 1-856-848-3338

Re: Dr. B and Z, UPDATE........

Eric G. on 11/09/00 at 20:10 (032397)

Message Number 32398
Re: Real angle for us: How many did not vote due to the PAIN of standing in line? View Thread
Posted by Beverly on 11/09/00 at 20:41

I have no strong feelings for either candidate. The real story for me is that I would have made a decision and voted had it not been for the line. This has been a bad enough week that I just was not up for standing in line to take my turn to vote. I wish Texas had the mail in voting system like Oregan. I wonder how many disabled and elderly people stay away from the polls because it is just too hard to stand in line?
Beverly