Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 04:01 (032231)

Hi to all,
Here I am sitting on the computter at 2:00 am cause I can't sleep. I got 2 molor teeth pulled today .I am in so much pain .The weird thing about my tooth pain is ,before I got these two theeth pulled the pain was the same as my foot pain. It was the nerve pain. Right at this point and time my mouth hurts way more then my foot and ankle .

I think I told you that after my MRI my Pod changed my PT treatment. Now it is very painful . My therapist now does deep tissue massage on my foot as well as my ankle ,also ultra sound on my foot and my ankle . I have fluid in my ankle as well as my foot . I just hoping through all this pain it will help in the long run.

Wendy ,I enjoyed reading your story about your son ,it was funny . I hope you are still doing well.

Beverly , I hope you do get in to see the doctor ,and I hope you start feeling better real soon ..Sorry to hear that the shot did not help you . I know how you feel . The same thing happened to me when I got my shots. Hang in there something good is going to happen for you.

My best to all .....Laurie R

Re: Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!!

Steve P on 11/08/00 at 16:18 (032288)

Laurie --- I hope that by now your mouth is much better. The first 24 hours after an extraction are no fun, to be sure. I also hope your PT will be helpful.

Hang in there.........Steve

Re: Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!!RE Steve

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 18:12 (032297)

Hi Steve,
You are such a sweetheart . Thank you for your kind words . My mouth is a little better then last night. I only got 4 hours of sleep due to the pain. My foot was doing ok pain wise until today. But that's another story . thanks again Steve. PS how are you feeling ??? Laurie R

wendyn on 11/08/00 at 22:44 (032329)

Laurie, sorry to hear about your teeth! You've had an awful time lately - I don't think you needed sore teeth too! What kind of massage are they doing on your feet? Is it ART?

Re: Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!! RE Wendy

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 23:01 (032333)

Hi Wendy,
I have had a hard time ,but I always think it could be worse. The massage I get now at PT is deep tissue .The difference now is that he also is doing it on my ankle as well as my fascia. My ankle has the most fluid in it . He does not do ART. Wendy do you go to PT? Also how is your new job going??? And how is the old manager that you through his lunch away. I hope he is being nice to you. Let me know how you are doing ok????? I will tell you this at this point my mouth is way more painful then my foot. I think I am getting use to my foot pain. Ok Have a wonderful night. Laurie R

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 23:08 (032336)

Thank's for your kind words Dr Z .Laurie R Your cousin in CA

Steve P on 11/08/00 at 16:18 (032288)

Laurie --- I hope that by now your mouth is much better. The first 24 hours after an extraction are no fun, to be sure. I also hope your PT will be helpful.

Hang in there.........Steve

Re: Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!!RE Steve

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 18:12 (032297)

Hi Steve,
You are such a sweetheart . Thank you for your kind words . My mouth is a little better then last night. I only got 4 hours of sleep due to the pain. My foot was doing ok pain wise until today. But that's another story . thanks again Steve. PS how are you feeling ??? Laurie R

wendyn on 11/08/00 at 22:44 (032329)

Laurie, sorry to hear about your teeth! You've had an awful time lately - I don't think you needed sore teeth too! What kind of massage are they doing on your feet? Is it ART?

Re: Tooth and foot pain !!!!!!!!!!! RE Wendy

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 23:01 (032333)

Hi Wendy,
I have had a hard time ,but I always think it could be worse. The massage I get now at PT is deep tissue .The difference now is that he also is doing it on my ankle as well as my fascia. My ankle has the most fluid in it . He does not do ART. Wendy do you go to PT? Also how is your new job going??? And how is the old manager that you through his lunch away. I hope he is being nice to you. Let me know how you are doing ok????? I will tell you this at this point my mouth is way more painful then my foot. I think I am getting use to my foot pain. Ok Have a wonderful night. Laurie R

Laurie R on 11/08/00 at 23:08 (032336)

Thank's for your kind words Dr Z .Laurie R Your cousin in CA