Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

update

Posted by SuzanneK on 11/10/00 at 08:23 (032419)

I had partial pf release and heel spur removal on June 1, 2000. My recovery was progressing fine until I started having numbness in my toes and sharp, electrical shock feelings in the arch and ball of my foot. The diagnosis was Morton's neuroma. I just had my 4th set of alchohol injections to sclerose the nerve. Even though these injections have been very painful (even more so than the cortisone shots as they are injected directly into the nerve), I now have almost no pain at all anywhere in my foot. This is the best I have felt since before my pf began. 3 more sets of shots to go and I hope I'll be through with foot pain forever!

Re: update

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/10/00 at 16:43 (032466)

Great,

Good to here that you are feeling so good. I ususally only do the number of shots to stop the pain. Alcohol Scerolizing shots really do work. i don't just go up to seven I get the patient the number of shots need to stop the pain. The average is about four

Re: update

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/10/00 at 16:43 (032466)

Great,

Good to here that you are feeling so good. I ususally only do the number of shots to stop the pain. Alcohol Scerolizing shots really do work. i don't just go up to seven I get the patient the number of shots need to stop the pain. The average is about four