Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Walker Boot Cast

Posted by Laurie L. on 11/11/00 at 01:06 (032487)

Message Number 32489
Re: Goodbye. View Thread
Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 11/11/00 at 01:36

I guess we now have to have a new section political discussion. Who should be have to rate it as X XX XXXX. I would like to appoint Kim as the head of the entire pd that's what we can call it . So GO Kim Go. You have the spirit and write like someone who should be a leader. So after your PF cure will you be our PD leader. No just joking. Yesterday was in my opinion one of the great days in the history of http://www.heelspurs . com. and you were part of it. You expressed your opinion without fear or without hesitation . Now that's a great web site democracy

Re: Walker Boot Cast

Lori E. on 11/11/00 at 14:24 (032518)

Laurie,
I have had a boot on my foot for over a month. It has increased my exercise time on the stationary bike by about 10 min. It may be worth the hassle, but make sure that since you have that boot on that you don't over do things because you think it will be supportive. It basically keeps you from retearing your fascia, but it seems that it hasn't done a whole ton of good at reducing my day to day pain. It has still averaged about a 4. Good luck.

Laurie Lambert on 11/11/00 at 21:03 (032553)

Message Number 32554
Re: Used keyboards are cheap! Come back soon! View Thread
Posted by Beverly on 11/11/00 at 21:04

Nancy,

Oh no. I'll miss you. Hope you get another keyboard soon. If your Web TV uses a regular keyboard, you should be able to get one at a used computer store for less than $15.00. I'm a Mac person. So, I don't know much about PC's, but last time I was in a used Mac store, that is what gently used keyboards cost.

Come back soon!
Beverly

Lori E. on 11/11/00 at 14:24 (032518)

Laurie,
I have had a boot on my foot for over a month. It has increased my exercise time on the stationary bike by about 10 min. It may be worth the hassle, but make sure that since you have that boot on that you don't over do things because you think it will be supportive. It basically keeps you from retearing your fascia, but it seems that it hasn't done a whole ton of good at reducing my day to day pain. It has still averaged about a 4. Good luck.

Laurie Lambert on 11/11/00 at 21:03 (032553)

Message Number 32554
Re: Used keyboards are cheap! Come back soon! View Thread
Posted by Beverly on 11/11/00 at 21:04

Nancy,

Oh no. I'll miss you. Hope you get another keyboard soon. If your Web TV uses a regular keyboard, you should be able to get one at a used computer store for less than $15.00. I'm a Mac person. So, I don't know much about PC's, but last time I was in a used Mac store, that is what gently used keyboards cost.

Come back soon!
Beverly