Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thank you Kate

Posted by Kathy on 11/13/00 at 19:09 (032681)

Kate,
Thank you for sending the ESWT information to me, love the video. I'm hoping to either win the lotto one month or that the materiel you sent will help convince my HMO to cover my ESWT treatment. I'm chaperone 135 high school band students from Michigan to California in February and will need some good feet by then. By the way who took that video? I ended up laying down on the couch to watch the sideways part so I didn't get a kink in my neck, only kidding. Thanks again for all your help.
Kathy

Re: Thank you Kate...and you are very welcome

Kate on 11/17/00 at 11:12 (032916)

Ladies,
You are very welcome for the literature. If there is anything else I can send you, just let me know. And about that video......it certainly is special isn't it? But, since you can't very well watch it from a comfortable angle, you need to listen closely. And everyone who has seen our foray into major motion pictures, remembers it well for its cinemagraphic special effects. LOL

Kate

Re: Thank you Kate...and you are very welcome

Kate on 11/17/00 at 11:12 (032916)

Ladies,
You are very welcome for the literature. If there is anything else I can send you, just let me know. And about that video......it certainly is special isn't it? But, since you can't very well watch it from a comfortable angle, you need to listen closely. And everyone who has seen our foray into major motion pictures, remembers it well for its cinemagraphic special effects. LOL

Kate