Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Julie F

Posted by Rosie A on 11/14/00 at 13:54 (032731)

I posted this to your reply on the Dr. posting area but just in case you miss that one. Thanks, I'll try it. I also saw something called an Arch Pad. It looked like it only covered the arch area and would act an an arch support. My main concern with that would be getting it to stay in place while barefooted.