Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by Denisha S on 11/20/00 at 08:17 (033139)

Dear Dr.,
I have been experiencing some serious heel pain. It comes & goes and a athletic person told me that I may ahave a heel spur. What exactly is that and what can I do to get some releif at home until I see a doctor about it?

Re: heel pain

Dr. Biehler on 11/20/00 at 18:22 (033184)

Please click on the 'PF BOOK ' at the top of this page. This will give you alot of information about heel pain. If you give a discription of exactly where it hurts, when it hurts, what the pain feels like, what makes it worse and what makes it better then I might be able to give you some advice. It is well worth trying to find out what is causing the pain before it becomes worse or chronic. Dr. B.

Re: heel pain

Dr. Biehler on 11/20/00 at 18:22 (033184)

Please click on the 'PF BOOK ' at the top of this page. This will give you alot of information about heel pain. If you give a discription of exactly where it hurts, when it hurts, what the pain feels like, what makes it worse and what makes it better then I might be able to give you some advice. It is well worth trying to find out what is causing the pain before it becomes worse or chronic. Dr. B.