Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I've never been more shocked!

Posted by Kate on 11/20/00 at 15:48 (033171)

Well all,
I had ESWT this afternoon, (without the pt block), I got a full treatment, first low voltage (15) then regular high voltage, a full 3000 shocks, and I felt nothing more than an annoying smack, smack, smack. I occasionally felt more than a smack, which did make me cringe a little, but otherwise it was really nothing. (And coming from me...that says alot) It's only been a couple of hours since the treatment, and right now my heel feels the same as it did before the treatment, so we'll see. I really expected it to be much worse (the treatment), so I am pleasantly surprised.
And just for the record, Roxanne was my technician, and Jennifer brought me spring water and brownies.

I'll keep you all posted.

Kate

Re: I've never been more shocked!

Kay S on 11/20/00 at 18:37 (033187)

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how it worked. I hope you are keeping a log on when it started feeling better so you can tell your patients what they might expect. Is 3000 the usual amount?

Barbara TX on 11/20/00 at 19:54 (033189)

Kate - welcome to the club. Could you clarify... did you really go without the PT block? What is that... the thing that numbs you up? Is Dr. Z thinking about changing the protocol and giving no block? I challenge John H. to an indian contest, me on one orbasone and him on the other, and see how many volts we can take without making a sound. I've had nine pound babies, so the smart money is on me. B.

Lee Walling on 11/20/00 at 20:50 (033197)

Kate,
I think it's about time that you got the treatment. I hope it works well on you. Did you at least get some valium before the procedure? Congratulations and keep us posted.

Kate on 11/21/00 at 08:44 (033224)

I really had nothing at all (other than my usual coffee) before or during the treatment. No valium, no numbing, and the best part, no pain today. Not even a little bruise. My foot hurt alot last night, and I was pretty gimpy by the end of the day ( I did have this done while I was on the clock), and it was achey at bedtime. So, when I woke up this more I was scared to touch the floor. So I warmed up the feet with the heating pad, did some stretches, a good rub, and what a surprise when I touched the floor, no pain, no twinge, no limp. Dr. is very happy that his first 'no-numbing' patient is feeling well. Feelin' damn fine actually. What a great feeling. Right now I would rate my discomfort at about a 2, so I am cautiously optimistic!

Kay S on 11/21/00 at 18:30 (033257)

I am so glad to hear that your foot feels good. A '2' sounds wonderful! I thought you got xylocaine injected? No? Doesn't matter, as long as it worked.

Annabel M on 11/21/00 at 20:38 (033264)

Isn't the pain relief just wonderful! Good luck.

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/00 at 22:55 (033280)

I am a witness. I gave her no needles. I was watching my ESWT techicians changed the fluid. I decided to test the machine at 10kv with my hand and no pain. Then I went to 14kv on my hand no pain. Then I went to 16kv and it started to hurt. So I called Katie into the room and told her I want to start at very low kv I knew that she was a big chicken with lidocaine block. I told her that if she had pain I would stop at once and then pt block . Well 12 14 then after about a minute 16. I though she was just being tough . In the beginning I was taught that you could try to do this without a local. I still feel that a local is better for almost all patients except katie . In the future I may in certian patients start with low then try to move up to high. I hate pain and still would rather use a local block. The local also will make you realize that you have a procedure and should remind to take it slow for a few days.

Re: Had my first treatment

Graham Wilson on 11/22/00 at 05:43 (033290)

Hi Everyone: I am new to the group and had my first treatment at Des Plaines Il yesterday. I was knocked out for the procedure as I was told this is normal. I have paid $2000 deposit and the practice will submit it to the insurance co. If they get anything back over my $2000 I will get the full amount back. I have had PF for 15 months and compete in Ironman Triathlons. So this is really important to me. I have a numbness in my L heel and cannot feel much pain to walk on. Getting out of bed used to be a 10!!. I will keep you informed of my expensive progress. PS the subsequent treatment will be $500. flat. Graham

David Lowy on 11/22/00 at 12:03 (033309)

This is the treatment philosophy of Sonorex which uses low energy ESWT with the Siemens Sonocur here in Canada. We never use anesthesia. We always start out at the lowest level (5.5 MPa) until we find the most tender spot. After approximately 1 minute, the analgesic effect 'kicks-in' and the patient becomes numb to the pain. At this point, the intensity is increased to the next level.

This method is exactly how kidney stone lithotripsy without anesthesia is used, and how the analgesic effects of shock waves were discovered. If anesthesia had been used, these analgesic effects might not ever have been discovered.

Dr. Zuckerman...when you were using your machine on your patient without anesthesia, were you focusing the shock by patient feedback in addition to imaging? I'd be interested to know. If so, how often did you readjust the shockhead to the tender spot or did you slowly keep moving the foot, or the shockhead. My feelings are that your patients without anesthesia will do much better than those with because you will be able to focus the shocks on the injury for a longer time.

PS...Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends. We had ours in Canada in October, so we'll be treating pf & tennis elbow tomorrow instead of eating turkey.

Regards,
David Lowy
VP, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Tel 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

Kay S on 11/22/00 at 13:04 (033313)

I also live in Il. and made an appointment with the DesP. doc who does this. But Kate told me that NO insurance has paid it in their office in NJ and there are no CPT codes for it that she knows. So I cancelled my appt and am going to NJ in a few weeks. How much did they tell you altogether? The doc quoted me 3500. for the treatment plus 1200. for his fee. Is that what they told you? And we didn't really discuss any additional treatments on the phone. And since I need both feet done, those prices are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my means. I am anxious to hear what you were told. And the part about going to sleep? Personally, I think that is unnecessary (I am a nurse) in most cases and certainly it adds a huge charge to the whole deal. Other than the cost, how did you like the doc and the way everything went? I hope you have good luck with it.

john h on 11/22/00 at 17:53 (033332)

give me a couple of martini's barb and dr z can give me all he has got! pain is my middle name.

john h on 11/22/00 at 17:56 (033333)

even with the shot i remember the first 5 or so shocks did produce pain and then there was none. could it be dr z that after a few shocks a numbing effect takes place with or without shots?

Graham Wilson on 11/22/00 at 21:11 (033341)

Hi Kay: the doc (senior) told me they will be billing the insurance co $3500 and I paid $2000 for the treatment and $1300 for the Docs time. They told me that if they got a penny over $2000 they would give me my $2000 back. As for follow up treatments it will be $500 flat fee. I do not know if I am being charged for the knock-out session yet. The doc I saw is very knoweledgable and did a great job explaining my many options. My wife who is a cardioligist was with me and was impressed with his style and technical knowledge. As I have only had two days post-treatment, it is difficult for me to judge the difference yet. But I expect by the middle of next week, I should be in a position to tell the difference or not. Hope this helps and I will post results when felt. Graham

Kay S on 11/22/00 at 22:57 (033345)

Dr. W. told me (on the phone) that the 3500 included everything--the knockout, as you called it, and the treatment. I'm glad that at least he is knowledgeable and that you liked him. Did you do one foot? And did you have to pay the 1300 also? I called today and asked to talk to the insurance department because I wanted to ask them what code they bill this under, but no one ever called me back. I am still going to go to NJ to have Dr.Z do my treatment, but I want to know how they bill it so I can try to turn it in to my insurance. Kate at Dr. Z's office said she would write a letter, etc. or do whatever she needed to do, but so far they haven't had any insurance pay and now I am wondering if Dr. W's office really does get payment or did they just say that? (I must sound skeptical and full of distrust) I hope this works for you and that you will keep me informed since I am having mine soon. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Graham Wilson on 11/23/00 at 11:08 (033358)

Hi Kay: Dr W Senior told me that are having a 70% success rate of getting the claims paid by insurance companies. Therefore, I have let them submit the paperwork and hope for the best. I only had one foot done L, as the pain in the other one is insignificant. Good luck with the treatment. My discomfort is going down and the pain from the PF appears to be easing. I will let you know as the days pass. Happy TG and good luck for the future. Graham

Kay S on 11/23/00 at 11:27 (033360)

Hi Graham--you must be online at this very minute because when I looked at the time it matches up to my computer's time. Thank you for telling me you are better. Today I needed to hear something good because I am having a bad foot day and it is not even noon. And my guests will arrive in a couple of hours! However, I have learned to pace myself and sitting here now is my break. I took a pain pill, which I try not to do very often, but I knew I needed it today. I also bought some of those Salonpas things that others talked about, but don't see much difference yet. You didn't say if you had to pay the doc's fee. Dr. Z thinks I will need more than one, which is okay with me---anything to feel better! Today I am thankful for all the people who do research into these things so that those of us who have had failed 'cures' can have something to hope for. Keep me posted!

Jen Ross on 11/23/00 at 20:09 (033373)

Congratulations Kate! Glad to hear you took the shock wave plunge! Can't believe you didn't let Dr. Z numb you first. You must be NUTS...he was so good with the needle that it was a piece of cake! I do have to say that walking with two numb feet was probably the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. Anyway, hope you feel better quickly.

Re: Had my first treatment....good luck!

Kate on 11/24/00 at 06:32 (033382)

Graham,
I am glad that you are feeling well after your treatment. And I would be interested in knowing the codes that Dr.W used to submit your claim, as there are NO CODES for ESWT. If Dr. W has used lithotripsy codes, the claim is fraudulent, so you will want to be very careful.
I wish you the best of luck in your progress.
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator

Dr Zuckerman on 11/25/00 at 04:02 (033460)

Yes,

When i learned the procedure.I was taught to just start at low and work up with the power.. they didn't tell me was that there was a numbing effect. knowing about the ossatron long time before the orbasone. I applied the information and information that was taught to me by Dr. Galea. and his Canadian group. So yes you could start at low and work up.

The nerve block is so simple and painless to use I still would go with the block. I now place about six cc of lidocaine near the pt nerve go out for about twenty minutes come back and it usually ready. I don't use the sural nerve block in all cases. or do i use the local infitration. The pt block seems to work alone

Dr. Zuckeman on 11/25/00 at 04:14 (033461)

I use a combination of all three methods. The pain is important. what the
pain does for me is to confirm that the pathology that i am seeing , feeling is in fact causing the pain in the first place. The area for heel spur and or plantar fasciitis is the medial tubercle. There a technique for correct treatment. I have done alot of miminial incision surgery for pf and heel spur in my twenty years of practice . So placing the focal point at the true area of painful pathology is second nature. In order to perform miminial incision foot surgery you must be able to feel the structures that you are cutting. In order to perform ESWT you must be able to feel the damaged structure that you are going to treat. Yes ultrasound, fluroscopy is important and helpful. but when it comes down to
it the doctor's ability to feel the insertional pathologic pf and other structure is the key!!!! Oh I just took a look at the Bayshore video. Is this the soncur.? It looks like it. The soncur is a very nice machine with a great shockwave head. Can't wait to use it someday. I love the ability that it has for comfortable placement of the part to be treated

Julie F on 11/25/00 at 05:57 (033462)

Dr Z are you in Paris, posting at these extraordinary times, or are you just staying up all night in NJ to help your patients? Either way it seems to me like dedication far beyond the call of duty. If you're in Paris, I hope you're having a wonderful time - and that it isn't raining continually as it still is here in London.

Good wishes, Julie

Graham Wilson on 11/26/00 at 20:08 (033574)

Hi Kate: thanks for the email and I will determine whick codes are being used as I go for a check up tomorrow. At present I do not have pain on walking first thing in the morning... YES First time in 15 months. Still have residual pain, but much less than before. I will keep you posted re the codes. Thanks for your support. Graham

Kate on 11/27/00 at 09:05 (033620)

graham,
isn't it a wonderful thing to walk to the bathroom in the morning as opposed to hopping!
I am having wonderful results, and even after shopping with my teenage daughter for a cotillion dress for two hours, I was a little tender, but no real pain to speak of.
I'm glad you're doing well also.

Kate

David L on 11/27/00 at 13:16 (033644)

Dr Z.
Yes....that is the Sonocur that they are using. I completely agree with you that it comes down to experience in finding the most tender spot and the area of pathology, not just focusing with imaging. You are welcome to visit any of our clinics next time you are in Canada. If you are in Montreal, our closest clinic is in Ottawa, which is about a 2 hr drive away.

David Lowy
VP, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Toll Free: 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

Graham Wilson on 11/27/00 at 21:59 (033681)

Hi Kate: saw my doc today (Weil Senior) and he told me I can try running for 3 miles this Wed and then again on Sat if no pain. After 15 months and having only run 4 miles since July this is music to my little ears. Great to hear you are doing well. I'll keep you posted. Graham

Re: Dr. Z is in Paris

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/30/00 at 04:12 (033849)

I am in Paris France. When are the English going to get her already. We need some liberation. I will be trying to check this site. I miss everyone already.

I am going to talk one of the designers of the orbasone in the next few days. We have become very good friends out of respect. Hopefully in the near future I will introduce him to the pf family on this board. his name is Dr. Marc Swallyee. One of the finest gentleman I have ever met.

Kay S on 11/20/00 at 18:37 (033187)

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how it worked. I hope you are keeping a log on when it started feeling better so you can tell your patients what they might expect. Is 3000 the usual amount?

Barbara TX on 11/20/00 at 19:54 (033189)

Kate - welcome to the club. Could you clarify... did you really go without the PT block? What is that... the thing that numbs you up? Is Dr. Z thinking about changing the protocol and giving no block? I challenge John H. to an indian contest, me on one orbasone and him on the other, and see how many volts we can take without making a sound. I've had nine pound babies, so the smart money is on me. B.

Lee Walling on 11/20/00 at 20:50 (033197)

Kate,
I think it's about time that you got the treatment. I hope it works well on you. Did you at least get some valium before the procedure? Congratulations and keep us posted.

Kate on 11/21/00 at 08:44 (033224)

I really had nothing at all (other than my usual coffee) before or during the treatment. No valium, no numbing, and the best part, no pain today. Not even a little bruise. My foot hurt alot last night, and I was pretty gimpy by the end of the day ( I did have this done while I was on the clock), and it was achey at bedtime. So, when I woke up this more I was scared to touch the floor. So I warmed up the feet with the heating pad, did some stretches, a good rub, and what a surprise when I touched the floor, no pain, no twinge, no limp. Dr. is very happy that his first 'no-numbing' patient is feeling well. Feelin' damn fine actually. What a great feeling. Right now I would rate my discomfort at about a 2, so I am cautiously optimistic!

Kay S on 11/21/00 at 18:30 (033257)

I am so glad to hear that your foot feels good. A '2' sounds wonderful! I thought you got xylocaine injected? No? Doesn't matter, as long as it worked.

Annabel M on 11/21/00 at 20:38 (033264)

Isn't the pain relief just wonderful! Good luck.

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/21/00 at 22:55 (033280)

I am a witness. I gave her no needles. I was watching my ESWT techicians changed the fluid. I decided to test the machine at 10kv with my hand and no pain. Then I went to 14kv on my hand no pain. Then I went to 16kv and it started to hurt. So I called Katie into the room and told her I want to start at very low kv I knew that she was a big chicken with lidocaine block. I told her that if she had pain I would stop at once and then pt block . Well 12 14 then after about a minute 16. I though she was just being tough . In the beginning I was taught that you could try to do this without a local. I still feel that a local is better for almost all patients except katie . In the future I may in certian patients start with low then try to move up to high. I hate pain and still would rather use a local block. The local also will make you realize that you have a procedure and should remind to take it slow for a few days.

Graham Wilson on 11/22/00 at 05:43 (033290)

Hi Everyone: I am new to the group and had my first treatment at Des Plaines Il yesterday. I was knocked out for the procedure as I was told this is normal. I have paid $2000 deposit and the practice will submit it to the insurance co. If they get anything back over my $2000 I will get the full amount back. I have had PF for 15 months and compete in Ironman Triathlons. So this is really important to me. I have a numbness in my L heel and cannot feel much pain to walk on. Getting out of bed used to be a 10!!. I will keep you informed of my expensive progress. PS the subsequent treatment will be $500. flat. Graham

David Lowy on 11/22/00 at 12:03 (033309)

This is the treatment philosophy of Sonorex which uses low energy ESWT with the Siemens Sonocur here in Canada. We never use anesthesia. We always start out at the lowest level (5.5 MPa) until we find the most tender spot. After approximately 1 minute, the analgesic effect 'kicks-in' and the patient becomes numb to the pain. At this point, the intensity is increased to the next level.

This method is exactly how kidney stone lithotripsy without anesthesia is used, and how the analgesic effects of shock waves were discovered. If anesthesia had been used, these analgesic effects might not ever have been discovered.

Dr. Zuckerman...when you were using your machine on your patient without anesthesia, were you focusing the shock by patient feedback in addition to imaging? I'd be interested to know. If so, how often did you readjust the shockhead to the tender spot or did you slowly keep moving the foot, or the shockhead. My feelings are that your patients without anesthesia will do much better than those with because you will be able to focus the shocks on the injury for a longer time.

PS...Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends. We had ours in Canada in October, so we'll be treating pf & tennis elbow tomorrow instead of eating turkey.

Regards,
David Lowy
VP, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Tel 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

Kay S on 11/22/00 at 13:04 (033313)

I also live in Il. and made an appointment with the DesP. doc who does this. But Kate told me that NO insurance has paid it in their office in NJ and there are no CPT codes for it that she knows. So I cancelled my appt and am going to NJ in a few weeks. How much did they tell you altogether? The doc quoted me 3500. for the treatment plus 1200. for his fee. Is that what they told you? And we didn't really discuss any additional treatments on the phone. And since I need both feet done, those prices are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my means. I am anxious to hear what you were told. And the part about going to sleep? Personally, I think that is unnecessary (I am a nurse) in most cases and certainly it adds a huge charge to the whole deal. Other than the cost, how did you like the doc and the way everything went? I hope you have good luck with it.

john h on 11/22/00 at 17:53 (033332)

give me a couple of martini's barb and dr z can give me all he has got! pain is my middle name.

john h on 11/22/00 at 17:56 (033333)

even with the shot i remember the first 5 or so shocks did produce pain and then there was none. could it be dr z that after a few shocks a numbing effect takes place with or without shots?

Graham Wilson on 11/22/00 at 21:11 (033341)

Hi Kay: the doc (senior) told me they will be billing the insurance co $3500 and I paid $2000 for the treatment and $1300 for the Docs time. They told me that if they got a penny over $2000 they would give me my $2000 back. As for follow up treatments it will be $500 flat fee. I do not know if I am being charged for the knock-out session yet. The doc I saw is very knoweledgable and did a great job explaining my many options. My wife who is a cardioligist was with me and was impressed with his style and technical knowledge. As I have only had two days post-treatment, it is difficult for me to judge the difference yet. But I expect by the middle of next week, I should be in a position to tell the difference or not. Hope this helps and I will post results when felt. Graham

Kay S on 11/22/00 at 22:57 (033345)

Dr. W. told me (on the phone) that the 3500 included everything--the knockout, as you called it, and the treatment. I'm glad that at least he is knowledgeable and that you liked him. Did you do one foot? And did you have to pay the 1300 also? I called today and asked to talk to the insurance department because I wanted to ask them what code they bill this under, but no one ever called me back. I am still going to go to NJ to have Dr.Z do my treatment, but I want to know how they bill it so I can try to turn it in to my insurance. Kate at Dr. Z's office said she would write a letter, etc. or do whatever she needed to do, but so far they haven't had any insurance pay and now I am wondering if Dr. W's office really does get payment or did they just say that? (I must sound skeptical and full of distrust) I hope this works for you and that you will keep me informed since I am having mine soon. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Graham Wilson on 11/23/00 at 11:08 (033358)

Hi Kay: Dr W Senior told me that are having a 70% success rate of getting the claims paid by insurance companies. Therefore, I have let them submit the paperwork and hope for the best. I only had one foot done L, as the pain in the other one is insignificant. Good luck with the treatment. My discomfort is going down and the pain from the PF appears to be easing. I will let you know as the days pass. Happy TG and good luck for the future. Graham

Kay S on 11/23/00 at 11:27 (033360)

Hi Graham--you must be online at this very minute because when I looked at the time it matches up to my computer's time. Thank you for telling me you are better. Today I needed to hear something good because I am having a bad foot day and it is not even noon. And my guests will arrive in a couple of hours! However, I have learned to pace myself and sitting here now is my break. I took a pain pill, which I try not to do very often, but I knew I needed it today. I also bought some of those Salonpas things that others talked about, but don't see much difference yet. You didn't say if you had to pay the doc's fee. Dr. Z thinks I will need more than one, which is okay with me---anything to feel better! Today I am thankful for all the people who do research into these things so that those of us who have had failed 'cures' can have something to hope for. Keep me posted!

Jen Ross on 11/23/00 at 20:09 (033373)

Congratulations Kate! Glad to hear you took the shock wave plunge! Can't believe you didn't let Dr. Z numb you first. You must be NUTS...he was so good with the needle that it was a piece of cake! I do have to say that walking with two numb feet was probably the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. Anyway, hope you feel better quickly.

Kate on 11/24/00 at 06:32 (033382)

Graham,
I am glad that you are feeling well after your treatment. And I would be interested in knowing the codes that Dr.W used to submit your claim, as there are NO CODES for ESWT. If Dr. W has used lithotripsy codes, the claim is fraudulent, so you will want to be very careful.
I wish you the best of luck in your progress.
Kate Jurman
ESWT Coordinator

Dr Zuckerman on 11/25/00 at 04:02 (033460)

Yes,

When i learned the procedure.I was taught to just start at low and work up with the power.. they didn't tell me was that there was a numbing effect. knowing about the ossatron long time before the orbasone. I applied the information and information that was taught to me by Dr. Galea. and his Canadian group. So yes you could start at low and work up.

The nerve block is so simple and painless to use I still would go with the block. I now place about six cc of lidocaine near the pt nerve go out for about twenty minutes come back and it usually ready. I don't use the sural nerve block in all cases. or do i use the local infitration. The pt block seems to work alone

Dr. Zuckeman on 11/25/00 at 04:14 (033461)

I use a combination of all three methods. The pain is important. what the
pain does for me is to confirm that the pathology that i am seeing , feeling is in fact causing the pain in the first place. The area for heel spur and or plantar fasciitis is the medial tubercle. There a technique for correct treatment. I have done alot of miminial incision surgery for pf and heel spur in my twenty years of practice . So placing the focal point at the true area of painful pathology is second nature. In order to perform miminial incision foot surgery you must be able to feel the structures that you are cutting. In order to perform ESWT you must be able to feel the damaged structure that you are going to treat. Yes ultrasound, fluroscopy is important and helpful. but when it comes down to
it the doctor's ability to feel the insertional pathologic pf and other structure is the key!!!! Oh I just took a look at the Bayshore video. Is this the soncur.? It looks like it. The soncur is a very nice machine with a great shockwave head. Can't wait to use it someday. I love the ability that it has for comfortable placement of the part to be treated

Julie F on 11/25/00 at 05:57 (033462)

Dr Z are you in Paris, posting at these extraordinary times, or are you just staying up all night in NJ to help your patients? Either way it seems to me like dedication far beyond the call of duty. If you're in Paris, I hope you're having a wonderful time - and that it isn't raining continually as it still is here in London.

Good wishes, Julie

Graham Wilson on 11/26/00 at 20:08 (033574)

Hi Kate: thanks for the email and I will determine whick codes are being used as I go for a check up tomorrow. At present I do not have pain on walking first thing in the morning... YES First time in 15 months. Still have residual pain, but much less than before. I will keep you posted re the codes. Thanks for your support. Graham

Kate on 11/27/00 at 09:05 (033620)

graham,
isn't it a wonderful thing to walk to the bathroom in the morning as opposed to hopping!
I am having wonderful results, and even after shopping with my teenage daughter for a cotillion dress for two hours, I was a little tender, but no real pain to speak of.
I'm glad you're doing well also.

Kate

David L on 11/27/00 at 13:16 (033644)

Dr Z.
Yes....that is the Sonocur that they are using. I completely agree with you that it comes down to experience in finding the most tender spot and the area of pathology, not just focusing with imaging. You are welcome to visit any of our clinics next time you are in Canada. If you are in Montreal, our closest clinic is in Ottawa, which is about a 2 hr drive away.

David Lowy
VP, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Toll Free: 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

Graham Wilson on 11/27/00 at 21:59 (033681)

Hi Kate: saw my doc today (Weil Senior) and he told me I can try running for 3 miles this Wed and then again on Sat if no pain. After 15 months and having only run 4 miles since July this is music to my little ears. Great to hear you are doing well. I'll keep you posted. Graham

Re: Dr. Z is in Paris

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/30/00 at 04:12 (033849)

I am in Paris France. When are the English going to get her already. We need some liberation. I will be trying to check this site. I miss everyone already.

I am going to talk one of the designers of the orbasone in the next few days. We have become very good friends out of respect. Hopefully in the near future I will introduce him to the pf family on this board. his name is Dr. Marc Swallyee. One of the finest gentleman I have ever met.