Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for Scott

Posted by Kay S on 11/23/00 at 11:35 (033362)

Since there are so many of us, I am having trouble remembering who has what condition. Is there a way you could have another category on the message board which would be a mini case history of each person. Example:
Kay S. pf, at, 4.5 yrs. heel pain, post tts surgery.
Then when we read something we could go back and check what they had and for how long.
By the way, I love this site and your book is absolutely the best resource I have seen. Thanks to you!

Re: Question for Scott

Scott R on 11/23/00 at 12:36 (033365)

That's a good idea. I may do it when I can find the time.

Re: Question for Scott re Kay

Laurie R on 11/23/00 at 16:04 (033369)

Hi Kay ,
What a good idea ...I am so glad you thought of this .I do agree with you ,it is very hard to follow everyone's story.I hope you have a wonderful day today .Laurie R

wendyn on 11/23/00 at 19:17 (033370)

They have something like this on the Neuropathy board. You click on the persons name and it comes up with their email and some data like how many times they've been on the board. I don't care how much time someone spends on the board - but how long they've been around and a brief history would be great!

Scott R on 11/23/00 at 12:36 (033365)

That's a good idea. I may do it when I can find the time.

Re: Question for Scott re Kay

Laurie R on 11/23/00 at 16:04 (033369)

Hi Kay ,
What a good idea ...I am so glad you thought of this .I do agree with you ,it is very hard to follow everyone's story.I hope you have a wonderful day today .Laurie R

wendyn on 11/23/00 at 19:17 (033370)

They have something like this on the Neuropathy board. You click on the persons name and it comes up with their email and some data like how many times they've been on the board. I don't care how much time someone spends on the board - but how long they've been around and a brief history would be great!