Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mephisto Sandals

Posted by Dan L on 11/26/00 at 10:25 (033539)

I have two pair of Mephisto shoes. My 'dress shoes' by Mephisto cause lots of pain. However, my Mephisto Sandals have helped temendously. They were expensive...just over $200. But they have been worth every penny. Now, they haven't cured my feet! But they have made standing and walking (for short periods) much more tolerable. FYI: I'm a male, 46 and had bilateral plantar fasciotomy Feb 2000. My feet are in very bad shape even now. But these sandals were a good investment.

Re: Which sandal?

Beverly on 11/26/00 at 12:52 (033549)

Dan,

I like the Mephesto's too. Not as well as Birks, but I like them. Which sandal did you buy and like? Was it from the Mobil line and do you know the exact style? I'm curious because I have a big foot and sometimes guys shoes fit me just fine. And if you don't mind sharing, what kind of arch do you have? That tends to influence how we like or dislike a particular shoe.

Thanks,
Beverly

Re: Which sandal?

Beverly on 11/26/00 at 12:52 (033549)

Dan,

I like the Mephesto's too. Not as well as Birks, but I like them. Which sandal did you buy and like? Was it from the Mobil line and do you know the exact style? I'm curious because I have a big foot and sometimes guys shoes fit me just fine. And if you don't mind sharing, what kind of arch do you have? That tends to influence how we like or dislike a particular shoe.

Thanks,
Beverly