Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

3 Weeks Post Op Surgery date 11/6/2000

Posted by Marsha on 11/26/00 at 21:11 (033582)

Hi everyone:

I am 3 weeks post op of a PF release and 6 heel spurs excision. The Doctor told me that is was pretty messy in there. I am wondering about some pain that I have been having since approximately week 2. Just below my toes, I have so slight swelling on the ball of my foot and by the end of the day it has been so uncomfortable that I have had to take one Perocet so that the pain is again manageable. Have other people experienced the same pain? I have had now 2 post op appointments with my Doctor and he assures me that I am healing well but I didn't have this pain until recently. There is no brusing and I seem to have excellent blood flow, foot is pink. Am I just working it too hard? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Marsha

Re: 3 Weeks Post Op Surgery date 11/6/2000

Damon on 11/26/00 at 22:10 (033585)

Hi Marsha I had the same surgery. I had some pain in the front of my foot it was more like an ache then a pain though. I think it was due to the way I was wlking on it. Damon

Re: 3 Weeks Post Op Surgery date 11/6/2000

Damon on 11/26/00 at 22:10 (033585)

Hi Marsha I had the same surgery. I had some pain in the front of my foot it was more like an ache then a pain though. I think it was due to the way I was wlking on it. Damon