Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

So now I wonder...

Posted by cindyp on 11/28/00 at 23:12 (033777)

If this is a trapped nerve or on the nerve itself and is left untreated what is the long term damage or effect of not getting it off the nerve?

Re: So now I wonder...

cindyp on 11/28/00 at 23:17 (033778)

One more thing that I am curious about. The doctor said there was fluid around the tumor? Is this cause for pain or even concern? What is the fluid and how did it get there and should I have it removed?

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/30/00 at 04:20 (033850)

Hi,

This is probaby the cause of the pain. You have swelling from the tumor (by the way the definition of tumor is swelling) So this tumor or mass swells you are walking to some degree and then it imflames the nerve. Any way it has to be removed for any chance of pain relief. As I told you before and still believe that the mass can be removed and you have a very good chance of a pain free life. You must get a surgeon with alot of experience with foot and ankle surgery. Did you get the name of the podiatric foot and ankle surgeon that I gave you. How by the way how you forgiven me for the mri #@$!@$ up . I hope so . I still have your interest at all times.

Sincerely yours.

Dr. Z

cindyp on 11/30/00 at 12:53 (033884)

I must offer a apology to you. After all of this for as long as it's been I feel sorta crazy. Maybe it was the pain or the drugs or a combo. Got so nervous the other day at the doctor's office. I do apologize to you.

DR. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 07:45 (033943)

I am just glad that you talk to me. The goal is too get you pain free and able to live . I also learned to never have a receptionist make you a promise and not keep it. The mission statement in my office is that every that comes to my office should be treated like they are coming into my home. Which means that your mri should of been returned when they were promised.

cindyp on 11/28/00 at 23:17 (033778)

One more thing that I am curious about. The doctor said there was fluid around the tumor? Is this cause for pain or even concern? What is the fluid and how did it get there and should I have it removed?

Dr. Zuckerman on 11/30/00 at 04:20 (033850)

Hi,

This is probaby the cause of the pain. You have swelling from the tumor (by the way the definition of tumor is swelling) So this tumor or mass swells you are walking to some degree and then it imflames the nerve. Any way it has to be removed for any chance of pain relief. As I told you before and still believe that the mass can be removed and you have a very good chance of a pain free life. You must get a surgeon with alot of experience with foot and ankle surgery. Did you get the name of the podiatric foot and ankle surgeon that I gave you. How by the way how you forgiven me for the mri #@$!@$ up . I hope so . I still have your interest at all times.

Sincerely yours.

Dr. Z

cindyp on 11/30/00 at 12:53 (033884)

I must offer a apology to you. After all of this for as long as it's been I feel sorta crazy. Maybe it was the pain or the drugs or a combo. Got so nervous the other day at the doctor's office. I do apologize to you.

DR. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 07:45 (033943)

I am just glad that you talk to me. The goal is too get you pain free and able to live . I also learned to never have a receptionist make you a promise and not keep it. The mission statement in my office is that every that comes to my office should be treated like they are coming into my home. Which means that your mri should of been returned when they were promised.