Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Calcium and Magnesium and Zinc as treatment?

Posted by Diane P. on 11/29/00 at 20:07 (033829)

Hi , I'm new to this. My sister is suffering terribly from plantar's fascitis, she's not on-line but an acquantance told her that they got relief from taking Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc but they didn't know the dosages and they also thought there were other supplements involved. They originally found this info on-line but they have failed to let us know where and I've had no luck. If you know anything please let me know. I'll keep checking this site. Thanks Diane

Re: Calcium and Magnesium and Zinc as treatment?

Bob on 11/30/00 at 00:15 (033836)

Have you seen this web site,http://www.cinche.com They have a product called di-cal-mag. It looks like it has helped some people. i would like to know if anyone has tried it. i am at my wits end with this pain.
Hope this helps.

Julie F on 11/30/00 at 02:44 (033845)

Calcium, magnesium and zinc might help and wouldn't hurt, but it certainly shouldn't be the only step your sister takes to improve her condition. What else is she doing? Has she been to a podiatrist or sports medicine doctor for a biomechanical evaluation and diagnosis? On this site you'll find the PF book. Print it out and give it to her to read. It will give her a great deal of useful advice that has helped a great many people. Early diagnosis and treatment are crucial.

Bob on 11/30/00 at 00:15 (033836)

Have you seen this web site,http://www.cinche.com They have a product called di-cal-mag. It looks like it has helped some people. i would like to know if anyone has tried it. i am at my wits end with this pain.
Hope this helps.

Julie F on 11/30/00 at 02:44 (033845)

Calcium, magnesium and zinc might help and wouldn't hurt, but it certainly shouldn't be the only step your sister takes to improve her condition. What else is she doing? Has she been to a podiatrist or sports medicine doctor for a biomechanical evaluation and diagnosis? On this site you'll find the PF book. Print it out and give it to her to read. It will give her a great deal of useful advice that has helped a great many people. Early diagnosis and treatment are crucial.