Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

great catalog product!!!

Posted by suzi A on 11/30/00 at 21:04 (033922)

I order lots of foot stuff from this great catalogue called 'footSmart' it's basically a heel pain sufferers dream catalogue!!! their # is 1-800-870-7149 and the web site is http://www.footsmart.com
I have been using one of their products called 'Arch Sleeves' item # 1061 for the last month and I cannot live without them on my feet. I have very flat feet and I got tired of taping and ripping the skin off my feet all the time! This magical arch bandage raises my arch and gives my foot lots of support. I put them on the minute I roll out of bed! Since I haven't had luck with orthotics, this has been a lifesaver! I hope this helps someone else! I don't know if they show this on the website or not!

Re: great catalog product!!!

Dr.. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 08:52 (033948)

This is one catalogue that I will read. I did speak with your pod in Ala.
before I went away. I showed him the formula. If he has any problems just let me know. I think you could give yourself the injections

Here is the formula for him

Take out two ml's of lidocaine plain from the sterile 50cc bottle
Add two cc'f of alcohol sclerotic solution

You now have 4% solution for injection.

Start with only injecting one half cc of solution. per injection series. I did use one cc for your medial calcancel nerve branch

Dr. Z

suzi A on 12/01/00 at 12:20 (033967)

thanks Dr. Z It would be wonderful if I could give myself the injections. How could I get the lidocaine needles etc???? Please e-mail me and let me know if and how this could be done, this would be ideal!!! My pod. doesn't know where to get the alcohol??? any ideas??
thanks
suzi
puglover1@mindspring.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 13:30 (033974)

Hi,

These can be purchased at any drug store with a presciption. Just call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with Roxanne. She can either give you the place where we get them or go into the drug cabinet and take a look at the box. Did you get my last message about why I didn't follow up with the orthosis. I didn't get your message because it was on my a lap which still doesn't work. WARNING stay away from GATEWAY Computers bad service. Anyway I am sorry for the lack of computer communication on my part. I am always there and will be what ever I can to help your feet.

DRZ

Re: Gateway

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/02/00 at 10:44 (034046)

So this is your big chance to big the stock . Did you see the last price.!!
Without service the product means nothing. There was a time I thought that gateway was king.

suzi A on 12/03/00 at 13:47 (034094)

HI Dr. Z, no I never got your message about the orthotics and I was wondering why you never responded to my e-mails, I thought we were pals!!!!! Thanks for your info, If my doc doesn't have a brain, I will of course fly to NJ to have you do more injections. I'm also thinking about the ossastron for my non surgery foot? What do you think? They're doing it in Atlanta?? Let me know your opinion.
thanks
suzi

Julie F on 12/04/00 at 02:04 (034119)

Suzi, thanks for this tip. The arch sleeve is shown on the website (in the 'heel pain' category, and it looks good.

Dr.. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 08:52 (033948)

This is one catalogue that I will read. I did speak with your pod in Ala.
before I went away. I showed him the formula. If he has any problems just let me know. I think you could give yourself the injections

Here is the formula for him

Take out two ml's of lidocaine plain from the sterile 50cc bottle
Add two cc'f of alcohol sclerotic solution

You now have 4% solution for injection.

Start with only injecting one half cc of solution. per injection series. I did use one cc for your medial calcancel nerve branch

Dr. Z

suzi A on 12/01/00 at 12:20 (033967)

thanks Dr. Z It would be wonderful if I could give myself the injections. How could I get the lidocaine needles etc???? Please e-mail me and let me know if and how this could be done, this would be ideal!!! My pod. doesn't know where to get the alcohol??? any ideas??
thanks
suzi
puglover1@mindspring.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/01/00 at 13:30 (033974)

Hi,

These can be purchased at any drug store with a presciption. Just call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with Roxanne. She can either give you the place where we get them or go into the drug cabinet and take a look at the box. Did you get my last message about why I didn't follow up with the orthosis. I didn't get your message because it was on my a lap which still doesn't work. WARNING stay away from GATEWAY Computers bad service. Anyway I am sorry for the lack of computer communication on my part. I am always there and will be what ever I can to help your feet.

DRZ

Re: Gateway

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/02/00 at 10:44 (034046)

So this is your big chance to big the stock . Did you see the last price.!!
Without service the product means nothing. There was a time I thought that gateway was king.

suzi A on 12/03/00 at 13:47 (034094)

HI Dr. Z, no I never got your message about the orthotics and I was wondering why you never responded to my e-mails, I thought we were pals!!!!! Thanks for your info, If my doc doesn't have a brain, I will of course fly to NJ to have you do more injections. I'm also thinking about the ossastron for my non surgery foot? What do you think? They're doing it in Atlanta?? Let me know your opinion.
thanks
suzi

Julie F on 12/04/00 at 02:04 (034119)

Suzi, thanks for this tip. The arch sleeve is shown on the website (in the 'heel pain' category, and it looks good.