Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel spur removal?

Posted by Shannon on 12/03/00 at 10:52 (034080)

Hello. I had endoscopic surgery in Aug. on my right foot, and it did nothing. My left foot is in as much pain also. My feet have been in so much pain for over two years now, and I can not take the pain anymore! My question is... Can my doctor perform another surgery? Will it help to remove the bone spurs? Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Shannon

Re: Heel spur removal?

Dr. Biehler on 12/03/00 at 14:12 (034096)

Before you consider more surgery, look into the ESWT treatment talked about on this web site. Dr. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/05/00 at 09:04 (034191)

I have performed both ESWT and Miminial incison heel spur surgery for your specific problems. I would need to known exactly what was done.
Was a mri done after and or before the surgery.? What reasons does your doctor have for the lack of relief. Do you have the typical heel spur syndrome which is pain when first getting up in the morning and after limping from everywhere between five minutes to hours. If you have no information about ESWT there is a complete section for this topic. In addition if you want to see a video about ESWT and MIS surgery go to the video sections of this web page. You have alot of information on this very detailed and informative web site. Any help that we can give you just ask

Dr. Zuckerman ( Z)

Dr. Biehler on 12/03/00 at 14:12 (034096)

Before you consider more surgery, look into the ESWT treatment talked about on this web site. Dr. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/05/00 at 09:04 (034191)

I have performed both ESWT and Miminial incison heel spur surgery for your specific problems. I would need to known exactly what was done.
Was a mri done after and or before the surgery.? What reasons does your doctor have for the lack of relief. Do you have the typical heel spur syndrome which is pain when first getting up in the morning and after limping from everywhere between five minutes to hours. If you have no information about ESWT there is a complete section for this topic. In addition if you want to see a video about ESWT and MIS surgery go to the video sections of this web page. You have alot of information on this very detailed and informative web site. Any help that we can give you just ask

Dr. Zuckerman ( Z)