Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Kate

Posted by Barbara TX on 12/08/00 at 21:24 (034524)

You asked how I was doing a long thread-time agao, but I can't find the message to reply. I'll be honest and say that I still hurts a great deal and I'll have to come back in January. I am so pleased that you are feeling improvement. Keeping up with teenagers and Dr. Z. must be wild with sore feet. Recently I tried my evil old nightsplint and it gave me a whopping case of tendonitis on the top of my foot. I feel like an asteroid hit my foot! Curse that damn contraption from hell... I want to jam it down the trash compactor. Even Dr. Z told me to pitch it. He e-mailed me from PARIS... what a podiatrist, eh? To give me a little advice. Now, I don't mean to drive you nuts, but will you remember to get that measurement for me? I would like to send the thing by Christmas, and I want him to have something to remember my horrible foot by.

Anyway - you have inspired me! I will try ESWT without that sissy lidocaine and put Ken and John to shame. All my best, B.

Re: To Kate

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 16:52 (034550)

Sorry to hear this bad news. STill doesn't mean that you won't get better with a second treatment. The textbook on ESWT and my personal experience shows that even if you got no relief or very little with the first treatment then a second or third can give you the relief.

So come on up !!! and lets do this again

Re: To Kate

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 16:52 (034550)

Sorry to hear this bad news. STill doesn't mean that you won't get better with a second treatment. The textbook on ESWT and my personal experience shows that even if you got no relief or very little with the first treatment then a second or third can give you the relief.

So come on up !!! and lets do this again