Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

to Kate and Dr. Z

Posted by Lori E. Gustafson on 12/09/00 at 17:36 (034556)

Kate and Dr. Z,
I just wanted to confirm that you have me scheduled for my ESWT treatment next Friday Dec. 15. I have been in contact with Kate and I called and scheduled my treatment, but I see from the post below that Dr. Z seems to be under the impression that he doesn't have any lotto winners scheduled. My pod here in Mpls. was supposed to have faxed my MRI report on Nov. 6th, and I have been waiting to hear from Dr. Z about my treatment.. I did get a letter with a registration form and driving instructions.
I just looked and I see that I haven't sent my reg. form. Maybe that is the cause of the misunderstanding. I have been a bit distracted with my D.C. trip and school(finals are coming up.) I can put the form in the mail tomorrow or have my hubby fax it on Mon. Let me know if there is a problem with my appointment. (I have already booked air and hotel.)
Thanks, Lori E.

Re: to Kate and Dr. Z

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 23:28 (034575)

Hi

There is no problem . I am ready and saw you in the book. I already had counted you and know that you are our lotto winner. Looking forward to meeting you and doing every thing possible to help your foot pain

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Z

Lori E. on 12/10/00 at 01:45 (034579)

Thanks Dr. Z,
I guess I must have misconstrued what you said before. I am looking forward to meeting you. Do you want me to send my registration in by fax on Mon.? Otherwise I will bring it and my MRI photos with me this week. I hope you are enjoying France.
Best Regards,
Lori

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/10/00 at 19:48 (034620)

I am home and ready. Just fax if you have the time at 1-856-848-5122.

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 23:28 (034575)

Hi

There is no problem . I am ready and saw you in the book. I already had counted you and know that you are our lotto winner. Looking forward to meeting you and doing every thing possible to help your foot pain

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Z

Lori E. on 12/10/00 at 01:45 (034579)

Thanks Dr. Z,
I guess I must have misconstrued what you said before. I am looking forward to meeting you. Do you want me to send my registration in by fax on Mon.? Otherwise I will bring it and my MRI photos with me this week. I hope you are enjoying France.
Best Regards,
Lori

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/10/00 at 19:48 (034620)

I am home and ready. Just fax if you have the time at 1-856-848-5122.