Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Kate and Dr. Z

Posted by Kay S on 12/09/00 at 18:59 (034561)

Help! Now I am starting to worry that you don't have me on the schedule for December 14th. I have not received ANYTHING regarding this in the mail. Was I supposed to? I don't know what time my appointment is either. We will arrive in the evening of the 13th, and I swear I will camp out on the doorstep for four days if you don't tell me you will see me~~~~!!!! You will not like the attention that receives, will you???
If I need to bring anything, please let me know now because I am already starting to pack. I have my MRI films but they didn't really show anything so I don't know what good it would be to bring them. I think I faxed everything of importance already. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this, and the chance that it may help. I am practically counting the minutes. I am hanging by a very thin thread here, so please tell me you are expecting me!

Re: Kate and Dr. Z

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 23:25 (034574)

I am planning on doing all the I can do for you. I looked at all of your reports. I am sorry if you wouldn'tn't told that your appointment is set up.
Why would we want to keep you on the step when the inside of the office is nice and warm. So let my confirm this on Monday your appointment. I thought I say your ESWT appointment alll set up in the appointment bood for December 14. I can't remember the time off the top of my head. I am forwarding this e-mail to Katie and she will repond. If for some reason you don't hear from her in the on Monday then e-mail Dr. Z immediately . Again I am sorry for this lack of communication.

Kay on 12/11/00 at 11:13 (034682)

Kay,
You should have received information from me awhile ago. I am soooo sorry.
And do not let me find you on my steps, if you make a scene Kay you will get no chocolates, I mean it!
See you Thursday!

Kate

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/09/00 at 23:25 (034574)

I am planning on doing all the I can do for you. I looked at all of your reports. I am sorry if you wouldn'tn't told that your appointment is set up.
Why would we want to keep you on the step when the inside of the office is nice and warm. So let my confirm this on Monday your appointment. I thought I say your ESWT appointment alll set up in the appointment bood for December 14. I can't remember the time off the top of my head. I am forwarding this e-mail to Katie and she will repond. If for some reason you don't hear from her in the on Monday then e-mail Dr. Z immediately . Again I am sorry for this lack of communication.

Kay on 12/11/00 at 11:13 (034682)

Kay,
You should have received information from me awhile ago. I am soooo sorry.
And do not let me find you on my steps, if you make a scene Kay you will get no chocolates, I mean it!
See you Thursday!

Kate