Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feedback on AcuTai massage?

Posted by alan k on 12/12/00 at 08:10 (034744)

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Thai massage techniques on the acutai.com website.

I realize that they take a little while to master, and are something of a production, and some of them require a partner, all inconveniences.

They will absolutely benefit you, even if you only concentrate on the upper legs and hip exercises, which should be completely safe for most pf conditions.

I was just wondering whether this has been helpful or not and whether I should pursue it further or drop it. Since it is free I don't have any way of knowing if people are using it.

Thanks!

alan k
http://www.acutai.com

Re: Feedback on AcuTai massage?

john a on 12/13/00 at 08:26 (034830)

It looks like you put a lot of time into the web pages alan. Nice job. I printed the whole thing out for leisured perusal.

Nancy N on 12/13/00 at 10:45 (034843)

Alan--

I haven't had a chance to look at the site yet, but perhaps I'll take John A's approach and print it out and go through it that way. I'm sure that, especially after all the effort you've put into it, it'll be worthwhile, even if it takes some of us a while to get to it!

john a on 12/13/00 at 08:26 (034830)

It looks like you put a lot of time into the web pages alan. Nice job. I printed the whole thing out for leisured perusal.

Nancy N on 12/13/00 at 10:45 (034843)

Alan--

I haven't had a chance to look at the site yet, but perhaps I'll take John A's approach and print it out and go through it that way. I'm sure that, especially after all the effort you've put into it, it'll be worthwhile, even if it takes some of us a while to get to it!