Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Message Board working again

Posted by Scott R on 12/21/00 at 17:38 (035261)

Sorry for the breakdown. I can understand the frustration of typing a long message and it not post. I put a block on the spammer and I forgot to include a }.

Re: Message Board Changes

alan k on 11/11/00 at 10:11 (032508)

This seems like a great idea.

alan k

Re: Message Board working again

Bob G. on 12/22/00 at 02:24 (035288)

Thanks, Scott! This is a great message board and that did happen to me. I posted a brilliant reply, probably to Judy S. or Dr. Huey Luey, and it disappeared when it was posted. Too bad, it was probably my only shot at genious. BG

wendyn on 12/22/00 at 08:09 (035290)

Bob - if it happens again, click the 'back' button on your browser. Copy and paste the post into another file (like Microsoft Word). Then it's there when you need it. That's what I did - maybe it will work for you too and save you some typing. Doesn't really matter to me because I type super fast - but for people who follow that hunt and peck method...it can be really frustrating to type it all over again.

Have a great Christmas!

Beverly on 12/22/00 at 10:14 (035300)

I'm so glad it wasn't just me. I've replied to several people in the last couple of days and couldn't make my posts 'stick.'
Thanks,
Beverly

Re: Message Board Changes

alan k on 11/11/00 at 10:11 (032508)

This seems like a great idea.

alan k

Bob G. on 12/22/00 at 02:24 (035288)

Thanks, Scott! This is a great message board and that did happen to me. I posted a brilliant reply, probably to Judy S. or Dr. Huey Luey, and it disappeared when it was posted. Too bad, it was probably my only shot at genious. BG

wendyn on 12/22/00 at 08:09 (035290)

Bob - if it happens again, click the 'back' button on your browser. Copy and paste the post into another file (like Microsoft Word). Then it's there when you need it. That's what I did - maybe it will work for you too and save you some typing. Doesn't really matter to me because I type super fast - but for people who follow that hunt and peck method...it can be really frustrating to type it all over again.

Have a great Christmas!

Beverly on 12/22/00 at 10:14 (035300)

I'm so glad it wasn't just me. I've replied to several people in the last couple of days and couldn't make my posts 'stick.'
Thanks,
Beverly