Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TTS personal injury case history

Posted by Scott H on 12/22/00 at 01:59 (035284)

Hello,
I too suffer from TTS, my case was the direct result of a motorcycle accident. Does anyone know of any case history for TTS settlements?? The insurance company has never had a TTS case before and is having trouble coming up with a settlement that reflects the seriousness of the problem.

Thanks, Scott

Re: TTS personal injury case history

steve on 12/22/00 at 16:22 (035311)

Hello, I don't know much about TTS from acidents - but here is a URL for my web site on Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Perhaps it can help you with expressing what the pain is like and the level of disability.

Good luck - post here on the board when you know more.

http://www.efn.org/~opal/tarsal1.html

Steve

Kim on 2/02/01 at 18:38 (038080)

Scott
I too have TTS from a accident at work and am fighting with ins and some doctors over this , they seem to think i can go back to doing the same job i did when i got hurt which is standing on my feet all day everyday . And my case is still in the works ! Im going to physical therepy 3 times a week with no signs of progress yet . I would sure be interested in finding out how your settlement with the ins co
comes out ! Kim

steve on 12/22/00 at 16:22 (035311)

Hello, I don't know much about TTS from acidents - but here is a URL for my web site on Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. Perhaps it can help you with expressing what the pain is like and the level of disability.

Good luck - post here on the board when you know more.

http://www.efn.org/~opal/tarsal1.html

Steve

Kim on 2/02/01 at 18:38 (038080)

Scott
I too have TTS from a accident at work and am fighting with ins and some doctors over this , they seem to think i can go back to doing the same job i did when i got hurt which is standing on my feet all day everyday . And my case is still in the works ! Im going to physical therepy 3 times a week with no signs of progress yet . I would sure be interested in finding out how your settlement with the ins co
comes out ! Kim