Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

thinking of 2nd ossatron treatment

Posted by rekha s on 12/27/00 at 02:23 (035440)

Hi guys, I havent posted in a while, mostly cuz my feet felt so much better. However this last week the pain in my feet has returned, partly due to overdoing it shopping, wearing questionable shoes, and cold weather. I had ossatron done in L.A in late May, it took a good 12-16 weeks for me to notice considerable improvement. By September, my family was amazed that I hardly complained about my feet. Ossatron is the only treatment that worked for my PF. I am considering going for another treatment in February.

I guess after the pain has gotten under control, you need to make sure to not slack off, and continue wearing correct shoes, not go barefoot etc..... because the pain can come back.

Re: thinking of 2nd ossatron treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/27/00 at 19:20 (035461)

It can't hurt you but may not help. Additional treatment are beneficial to your healing process. Didn't you have the orbasone.?

rekha on 12/28/00 at 02:01 (035489)

yes, sorry, the Orbasone...(I always mix em up).

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/29/00 at 17:20 (035583)

I remember that you had your treatment done without any local anesthesia.
I bet the reasone that you had no great pain was due to the use of low energy for numbing and then the use of high energy for treatment.

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/27/00 at 19:20 (035461)

It can't hurt you but may not help. Additional treatment are beneficial to your healing process. Didn't you have the orbasone.?

rekha on 12/28/00 at 02:01 (035489)

yes, sorry, the Orbasone...(I always mix em up).

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/29/00 at 17:20 (035583)

I remember that you had your treatment done without any local anesthesia.
I bet the reasone that you had no great pain was due to the use of low energy for numbing and then the use of high energy for treatment.