Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hahaha seven dwarfs virus

Posted by Scott R on 12/27/00 at 12:35 (035449)

Some heelspurs.com visitors have their computers infected with a virus. It is attempting to infect everyone on their email list and every email address they see on web pages. You will see 'hahaha' in the subject line of email messages and a story about snow white and the seven dwarfs. If you double-click on the file, nothing will happen, but it will then install itself. Starting Jan 1, their computers will display a spiral screen saver that is hard to disable. This is a new and highly intelligent kind of virus (worm) that began last summer, but it can evolve. Go to http://sexyfun.net/ to learn more about it.

Re: 18 posters may have been sent the messge

Karin L. on 1/04/01 at 08:36 (035901)

I have received this email several times over the past couple of weeks. Even as late as last night I got it, just deleted it everytime, but all of a sudden there it is. I am off to get a virus scan update, hope this works.
Karin

Re: 18 posters may have been sent the messge

Karin L. on 1/04/01 at 08:36 (035901)

I have received this email several times over the past couple of weeks. Even as late as last night I got it, just deleted it everytime, but all of a sudden there it is. I am off to get a virus scan update, hope this works.
Karin