Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heelspurs.com popularity

Posted by Scott Roberts on 12/30/00 at 12:33 (035627)

This week, heelspurs.com was the 76th most popular health-related website on the internet as ranked by 100hot.com. Only the American Heart Association has a website dedicated to a particular disease that is more popular (if you don't count cancer as one disease and if being overweight isn't considered a disease).

Re: heelspurs.com popularity

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/30/00 at 14:41 (035632)

Congraduations.!!! With 40 million people out there with some kind of heel pain the top fifty is soon to come.

HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR !!!!

Jen Ross on 12/30/00 at 20:43 (035662)

You know, at first I thought posting messages on this website was a little silly. I would read the messages but not respond. But I was comforted when others complained of the same symptoms and decided to join in. The website is great. This is the first place I ever heard of ESWT and the only place that offers any kind of information about it. When I mentioned it to my local doc (in Pittsburgh, PA) he thought it was a great idea for me. Of course, he couldn't do it, which led me to Dr. Z.
Although I haven't had much success after 8 weeks post ESWT, I am returning to Dr. Z in two weeks for my second treatment and feel confident that this is the right thing for me.
Without this website, I would probably have undergone surgery which scares the crap out of me. I've had first hand knowledge of surgeries that go wrong.
Anyway, thanks for your commitment to this website. I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that it has made a positive difference in our lives. Both you and Dr. Z deserve medals for your contributions to those of us with aching feet!!
Sincerely,
Jen Ross

Karin L. on 12/31/00 at 10:53 (035699)

Scott,
Couldn't find you email address...when I was adding my pt. info. to the list I didn't read the fine print, (oops), and my info. says that I had the Tx. in Texas. I did not have it there, I re-entered the info. I don't know how to remove the first entry, but it is incorrect. I had the Tx. in St. Louis by Dr. Karl Collins. Please, if you will, remove the first entry for me. Thanks.
Karin

Kate on 1/10/01 at 10:00 (036307)

Kudos to you Steve, not just for making it onto a top list, but more so for all of the hard work that you put into this great avenue of education, comfort and comraderie for a very special group of people.
Kate

Dr. Zuckerman on 12/30/00 at 14:41 (035632)

Congraduations.!!! With 40 million people out there with some kind of heel pain the top fifty is soon to come.

HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR !!!!

Jen Ross on 12/30/00 at 20:43 (035662)

You know, at first I thought posting messages on this website was a little silly. I would read the messages but not respond. But I was comforted when others complained of the same symptoms and decided to join in. The website is great. This is the first place I ever heard of ESWT and the only place that offers any kind of information about it. When I mentioned it to my local doc (in Pittsburgh, PA) he thought it was a great idea for me. Of course, he couldn't do it, which led me to Dr. Z.
Although I haven't had much success after 8 weeks post ESWT, I am returning to Dr. Z in two weeks for my second treatment and feel confident that this is the right thing for me.
Without this website, I would probably have undergone surgery which scares the crap out of me. I've had first hand knowledge of surgeries that go wrong.
Anyway, thanks for your commitment to this website. I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that it has made a positive difference in our lives. Both you and Dr. Z deserve medals for your contributions to those of us with aching feet!!
Sincerely,
Jen Ross

Karin L. on 12/31/00 at 10:53 (035699)

Scott,
Couldn't find you email address...when I was adding my pt. info. to the list I didn't read the fine print, (oops), and my info. says that I had the Tx. in Texas. I did not have it there, I re-entered the info. I don't know how to remove the first entry, but it is incorrect. I had the Tx. in St. Louis by Dr. Karl Collins. Please, if you will, remove the first entry for me. Thanks.
Karin

Kate on 1/10/01 at 10:00 (036307)

Kudos to you Steve, not just for making it onto a top list, but more so for all of the hard work that you put into this great avenue of education, comfort and comraderie for a very special group of people.
Kate