Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

6wks post EPF & Ibuprofen cream

Posted by Darrel H on 1/01/01 at 09:42 (035755)

Happy New Yew to all, My partial PF release has been a great success. I reported a few days ago that I had recently received the German Ibuprofen Cream. I have been using it for 2 wks now and I would recommend it. The swelled knot like mass under my heel is now gone. I really believe the cream has helped. Right now I am in no pain and am able to work, walk, stand. The Reebock brand walking shoe with the 'DMX' sole has also been a great relief. Rockport makes a nice dress shoe with the DMX walking system in it also. I'll not make further entries to this site unless I have a very remarkable event to report. Thanks heelspurs.com, this site was a great help to me and my rcovery process. All are welcome to e-mail me. Thanks bye!!!!

Re: 6wks post EPF & Ibuprofen cream

David on 1/04/01 at 16:09 (035920)

I've had 2 EPF's on my right foot and one on my left with no relief. I too have tried the Ibuprofen Cream, again, no luck. I'm happy for you!

Re: 6wks post EPF & Ibuprofen cream

David on 1/04/01 at 16:09 (035920)

I've had 2 EPF's on my right foot and one on my left with no relief. I too have tried the Ibuprofen Cream, again, no luck. I'm happy for you!