Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

eswt

Posted by Janw on 1/06/01 at 16:41 (036035)

I live in R.I. where is the closest office where I could have eswt done?? two of the podiatrists i went to see don't believe in it but are ready to cut me!!!I refuse to have surgery please direct me to where i could have this done,, thanks Jan

Re: eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/06/01 at 16:46 (036036)

AS far I know my office is the closest to you. We are in Woodbury, New Jersey .This is just outside of Philadelphia, Pa, We have many patients that come from all over the USA. Call Katie my ESWT coordinator , She had the procedurel done and can explain to you and answer any questions that you may have. She will even send you a video of patients and the procedure.
You can also view this video on the ESWT section of the web site.

Katie can be reached at 1-856-848-3338

Re: eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/06/01 at 16:46 (036036)

AS far I know my office is the closest to you. We are in Woodbury, New Jersey .This is just outside of Philadelphia, Pa, We have many patients that come from all over the USA. Call Katie my ESWT coordinator , She had the procedurel done and can explain to you and answer any questions that you may have. She will even send you a video of patients and the procedure.
You can also view this video on the ESWT section of the web site.

Katie can be reached at 1-856-848-3338