Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossa Tron Treatment

Posted by Steve Brown on 1/08/01 at 21:14 (036189)

Hello
I have had plantar fasciitis for 8 months. I have tried insoles, taping, and injections without any long term relief. I hear about a treatment called Ossa Tron. It is acoustic shocks that help improve blood flow. I am looking for a doctor in Southern California that is doing this form of treatment. If any one knows of a doctor please e-mail me.
Thank you Steve Brown.

Re: Ossa Tron Treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/09/01 at 19:01 (036258)

Go to the list of doctors on the ESWT location page. There are a few in California. Dr. Brooks in Los Angles is using the orbasone and at this time has the most experience in Los Angles. There is also a new site in Studio Center, California which is outside of Los Angles. The doctor is Dr. Stephen Smith

Re: Ossa Tron Treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/09/01 at 19:01 (036258)

Go to the list of doctors on the ESWT location page. There are a few in California. Dr. Brooks in Los Angles is using the orbasone and at this time has the most experience in Los Angles. There is also a new site in Studio Center, California which is outside of Los Angles. The doctor is Dr. Stephen Smith