Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by betty b on 1/13/01 at 10:07 (036549)

need comments on the german ibuprofem cream and how to get it.

Re: heel pain

Nancy N on 1/14/01 at 08:32 (036592)

Betty--

If you go to http://heelspurs.com/cream.html you should see people's comments about the Ibuprofen Cream. There's a link to ordering information at the bottom of that page. You could also try searching on ' Ibuprofen Cream' on the main message board page. If you try it, let us know how it works for you.

Kate on 1/15/01 at 08:44 (036630)

Betty,
Several of our patients have tried the Ibuprofen Cream, however, I have not heard anyone staking any great claims about effect.
You can get more information about this cream on the heelspurs.com homepage by clicking on the item icon.
Although the product is sold without a prescription, please be sure to check with your physician before using this or any other topical products.

Kate Jurman]
ESWT Coordinator

Julie on 1/20/01 at 06:30 (036921)

Betty, I tried the Ibuprofen Cream (actually, it comes as a gel in Europe) and found it of no help.

Julie

Nancy N on 1/14/01 at 08:32 (036592)

Betty--

If you go to http://heelspurs.com/cream.html you should see people's comments about the Ibuprofen Cream. There's a link to ordering information at the bottom of that page. You could also try searching on ' Ibuprofen Cream' on the main message board page. If you try it, let us know how it works for you.

Kate on 1/15/01 at 08:44 (036630)

Betty,
Several of our patients have tried the Ibuprofen Cream, however, I have not heard anyone staking any great claims about effect.
You can get more information about this cream on the heelspurs.com homepage by clicking on the item icon.
Although the product is sold without a prescription, please be sure to check with your physician before using this or any other topical products.

Kate Jurman]
ESWT Coordinator

Julie on 1/20/01 at 06:30 (036921)

Betty, I tried the Ibuprofen Cream (actually, it comes as a gel in Europe) and found it of no help.

Julie