Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FOUND A WONDERFUL DR IN TAMPA!!

Posted by WANDA M on 1/16/01 at 16:09 (036703)

i went to a new pod i happned to come across in tampa after reading about him in newspaper. Dr shandles is using a new treatment on me (have TT) he is injecting a shot of B-12 not sure what else into nerves in foot, he tells me he can 95% cure me without surgey, and if it came to that he would do a laser one with small cut. The shot which i have had 2 is suppose to shrink scar tissue around the nerves, allowing them to move again. This is a program he has designed him self after 20 yrs of research, he also goes all over the world talking to other dr's about this and teaches surgeons how to operate on ones foot. The shots dont hurt for he freezes my feet and it numbs them some over in 5 min. I feel good about this man for he knowes his stuff, never in a hurry and always wants u to ask questions. I am trying to get him to get on web page for Dr's and he said he was that there is so many people he can cure with this treatment. If anyone needs his office no email me and will send it over. He sure does know all about our pain and understands how we feel. Wish me luck for i am scared of pod. and i told him this for one back in hometown is the reason i got in such bad shape.

Re: FOUND A WONDERFUL DR IN TAMPA!!

Laurie R on 1/16/01 at 20:06 (036717)

Hi Wanda,
This doctor sounds very wonderful.95% cure without surgery ,why wouldn't you try??? I sure would. I think that a good doctor is just as important as a good treatment plan. Keep us posted on this . I wish you all the luck in the world.Laurie R

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/16/01 at 21:11 (036721)

Could you get him on this site to talk to the TTS patients. Always looking for non-surgical simple answers. I hope this is one of them. So please ask me to talk on this site about TTS . He can e-mail Dr. Z at footcare @home. it he needs to have a pep talk about web site advice. I have come to enjoy this and would love to have some help. So please get him on our site.

Cynthia D on 1/17/01 at 07:47 (036741)

Wanda, I am SO happy for you! Is this the same Wanda of 'Dreams and Hopes that Fail'? I am so glad that you have new dreams and hopes! I hope you like living in Tampa, too. I was born and raised in Jax. I posted to you elsewhere that I decided to go see the famous Dr. Z and it is all due to you. That night I read 'Dreams and Hopes that Fail', I decided that I really have a problem. I have been in denial for years that something was terribly wrong, even playing team tennis - I couldn't walk through the parking lot, but I played. And I suffered. Today, since I faced up to it, I think I was nuts putting my long term health at risk for a sport. I am paying my poor deserving feet more attention these days. I just wanted to say thanks to you for opening my eyes and making me face up to what I had been denying for so long.

Laurie R on 1/16/01 at 20:06 (036717)

Hi Wanda,
This doctor sounds very wonderful.95% cure without surgery ,why wouldn't you try??? I sure would. I think that a good doctor is just as important as a good treatment plan. Keep us posted on this . I wish you all the luck in the world.Laurie R

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/16/01 at 21:11 (036721)

Could you get him on this site to talk to the TTS patients. Always looking for non-surgical simple answers. I hope this is one of them. So please ask me to talk on this site about TTS . He can e-mail Dr. Z at footcare @home. it he needs to have a pep talk about web site advice. I have come to enjoy this and would love to have some help. So please get him on our site.

Cynthia D on 1/17/01 at 07:47 (036741)

Wanda, I am SO happy for you! Is this the same Wanda of 'Dreams and Hopes that Fail'? I am so glad that you have new dreams and hopes! I hope you like living in Tampa, too. I was born and raised in Jax. I posted to you elsewhere that I decided to go see the famous Dr. Z and it is all due to you. That night I read 'Dreams and Hopes that Fail', I decided that I really have a problem. I have been in denial for years that something was terribly wrong, even playing team tennis - I couldn't walk through the parking lot, but I played. And I suffered. Today, since I faced up to it, I think I was nuts putting my long term health at risk for a sport. I am paying my poor deserving feet more attention these days. I just wanted to say thanks to you for opening my eyes and making me face up to what I had been denying for so long.