Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pain free!!!!!

Posted by Jan W on 1/17/01 at 17:56 (036773)

HI everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am now pain free, believe it or not..I have been out of work for 2 weeks due to illnesss in the family and so my feet have been rested. eevery daY THEY got a little better, then last week I took off my soft saS SHOES PUT ON A NEW PAIR OF NIKE SNEAKERS( i WOULD NEVER WEAR THEM BEFORE BECAUSE THEY HURT)ANDF BECAUSE i WAS STRESSED i WENT OUT AND WALKED 3 MILES!YES IT HURT BUT i WAS UNDER SO MUCH STRESS i KEPT WALKING AND WALKING.. i NOTICED WHEN i GOT HOME THEY WERE SORE BUT DIDN'T HAVE THAT AWFUL PAIN OF PLANTAR FASCITIS( I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SEVERE P.F.)i THINK i MIGHT HAVE RUPTURED THE FASCIA???? nOW i AM WALKING AROUND AND DON'T EVEN GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT TO MY FEET...FIRST TIME IN 3 AND A HALF MONTHS..WHEN i GET UP i CAN WALK NORMALLY TOO, i WILL HAVE TO CALL THE PODIATRIST TOMORROW HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN 2 WEEKS, HE WILL BE SHOCKED. i HOPE THIS IS A CURE..(FDINGERS CROSSED) jAN W