Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Healthtronics

Posted by john h on 1/18/01 at 11:09 (036793)

Healthtronics is up 2 1/16 this morning. I do not know what the news might be for a big jump other than ESWT is starting to become more widely known.

Re: Healthtronics to:John

Kim B. on 1/18/01 at 11:18 (036796)

Hi John, which machine do they make? The ossatron or the orbosone?
What is their Ticker symbol?

Kim B. email = jbmush1@home.com

Thanks! for any additional info you can provide. BTW, do you have some of their stock? I can't remember.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/18/01 at 20:10 (036818)

John ,

I called them and told them to ship ten machines to Dr. Zuckerman

I sent the bill to Hilliary and Bill

Glad you made some money . The are promoting ESWT

john h on 1/19/01 at 09:24 (036850)

dr z: there are 9 loads of Clinton library material arriving on 9 C-5 Galaxies. The largest cargo aircraft in the military inventory. The material will be stored in builidings specially modifed for humidity control,temperature,around the clock security and and on site manager. This is just the storage builidings that will be leased for 3 years until the library is complete. Rent will probably be on the order of $45-$50 per square foot. I do not know who is paying for all this but i suspect us poor citizens in Little Rock will pay for the bulk of it.

Re: Dr.Z- need to talk

JohnW on 1/19/01 at 09:37 (036852)

Remember me- please give me a call at 770-335-7051. I have some info that you may find handy. Are you going to the international meeting i Berlin in May?

Kim B. on 1/18/01 at 11:18 (036796)

Hi John, which machine do they make? The ossatron or the orbosone?
What is their Ticker symbol?

Kim B. email = jbmush1@home.com

Thanks! for any additional info you can provide. BTW, do you have some of their stock? I can't remember.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/18/01 at 20:10 (036818)

John ,

I called them and told them to ship ten machines to Dr. Zuckerman

I sent the bill to Hilliary and Bill

Glad you made some money . The are promoting ESWT

john h on 1/19/01 at 09:24 (036850)

dr z: there are 9 loads of Clinton library material arriving on 9 C-5 Galaxies. The largest cargo aircraft in the military inventory. The material will be stored in builidings specially modifed for humidity control,temperature,around the clock security and and on site manager. This is just the storage builidings that will be leased for 3 years until the library is complete. Rent will probably be on the order of $45-$50 per square foot. I do not know who is paying for all this but i suspect us poor citizens in Little Rock will pay for the bulk of it.

Re: Dr.Z- need to talk

JohnW on 1/19/01 at 09:37 (036852)

Remember me- please give me a call at 770-335-7051. I have some info that you may find handy. Are you going to the international meeting i Berlin in May?