Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pad syndrome

Posted by Jen R on 1/24/01 at 06:47 (037189)

Hi Dr. Z, hope you're out there somewhere. I have a question for you. First of all, I should report that although I cannot say that I feel much better after my second treatment on Jan. 13th, I can say that I am not in as much pain as I was at this point after my 1st treatment. I hope this is a good sign. I have also been able to wear a few pair of shoes and not just my old tennies. I used the cryo-cuff to ice my feet for the first week or so and it seemed to help. I'm gonna start with the heat and see what it does. Anyway, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that besides PF, I was also diagnosed with heel pad syndrome. Is this a real condition? Is that why I have so much pain in the back edge of my heel? Should the ESWT correct this too? If not, is there anything specific for this condition? I believe that the heel pad syndrome is the reason why I cannot wear any of the many orthodics (custom & store bought) I have purchased.

Re: heel pad syndrome

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/24/01 at 15:52 (037244)

Until I get a new ESWT coordinator just e-mail Dr. Z at footcare@home.com

Re: heel pad syndrome

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/24/01 at 15:52 (037244)

Until I get a new ESWT coordinator just e-mail Dr. Z at footcare@home.com