Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Looking for a new ESWT coordinator

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 1/24/01 at 15:59 (037245)

For my patients that I have met on heelspurs.com I no longer have Katie as my ESWT coordinator. So if you have been following up with Katie at this time you will have to talk to Dr. Z . My e-mail is footcare@home.com

By the way anyone want to be the new Dr. Z ESWT coordinator. Just apply at footcare@home.com . Only background is you have to like people, listen to people, love to write. spell better then Dr. Z . Know enough about ESWT to help pateints but not too much where you will want to do the procedure instead of Dr. Z.

Could be a fun job. Oh! you have to pick the monthly Dr. Z lotto winner each and very month and not have Dr. Z remind of this. Also make sure that you post the winner so that no one has to remind you.

Until we have a new ESWT coordinator put the post-cards to the attention of Dr. Z. Better yet just e-mail your interest, name, address, etc and I will print the paper fold it and place it into the lotto box,.

Re: Looking for a new ESWT coordinator

Lori E. on 1/24/01 at 22:55 (037287)

Dr. Z,
Does this mean we don't need to bring chocolates this visit? What does everyone like? We of course will bring something, as long as everybody still enjoys the treats. Being a lotto winner I can't come empty-handed. I am looking forward to seeing you again.
We have to talk about shoes... or orthodics (again.) I know that this isn't your big specialty, but I guess I have shoe issues, but I want to get this part of the treatment right. See you in a few weeks!

Re: Looking for a new ESWT coordinator

Lori E. on 1/24/01 at 22:55 (037287)

Dr. Z,
Does this mean we don't need to bring chocolates this visit? What does everyone like? We of course will bring something, as long as everybody still enjoys the treats. Being a lotto winner I can't come empty-handed. I am looking forward to seeing you again.
We have to talk about shoes... or orthodics (again.) I know that this isn't your big specialty, but I guess I have shoe issues, but I want to get this part of the treatment right. See you in a few weeks!