Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossatron without anesthesia-a REAL SHOCKING EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted by Dr. Kosova on 1/27/01 at 00:06 (037487)

Dear everyone,

Yes I did do Ossatron eswt without any anesthesisa! But only some of it was in f2. I did 450 shocks at 14 kv to get a numbing effect that I do not think I got. Then I did 350 shocks at 15kv and I started to put my foot more into f2 YES IT HURTS AND DONT DO THIS!Then I did 200 at 16kv. Then I stopped. There is no fesible way that someone could do 18kv at 1500 shocks at f2 most of what I did was not at f2!!!When I went into f2 I felt shocks up my achhilles tendon and in my ankle. I NOW GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!

We were making a video tape for lectures and this was on film. If Scott could tell me how to get it on the site after we edit it I will send it to him for you all to see. I did say hi to you all. We also had two tv stations there to see the other patients we were doing today.

Again this machine does not go lower then 14kv and to get numbing effect probably will never happen. Again a machine that would do low kv for numbing and high
kv for tx would be perfect. I serioulsly talked to a rep at hmt and they thought that was something to take a look at.

HMT now is awaiting fda approval to use the machine at 4hz per second . This cuts the procedure down to 15min. This will decrease the total anesthesia needed without sacrficing results. The machine we have does this and hmt is expecting approval to be any day now. Also if a second procedure is needed within 3 months hmt will not charge for it. So again things are starting to change for the better. No it is not perfect but this is a different position hmt was taking two months ago.

Best to you all,

Dr. Kosova

Re: Ossatron without anesthesia-a REAL SHOCKING EXPERIENCE!!!

Scott R on 1/27/01 at 07:03 (037501)

Thank you very much for the information Dr. Kosova.

Send the VHS video (preferably less than 5 minutes) to
Scott Roberts
3283 Willow Lane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36109

and I'll put it on the video page. I could place all your lectures on the video page.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/27/01 at 07:52 (037504)

Well back to the drawing board. I am able to produce both low and high with the orbasone. One other thing you may try is moving the foot lateral and or medial to the f2 not deeper. Looking forward to the training film and lectures.

Scott R on 1/27/01 at 07:03 (037501)

Thank you very much for the information Dr. Kosova.

Send the VHS video (preferably less than 5 minutes) to
Scott Roberts
3283 Willow Lane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36109

and I'll put it on the video page. I could place all your lectures on the video page.

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/27/01 at 07:52 (037504)

Well back to the drawing board. I am able to produce both low and high with the orbasone. One other thing you may try is moving the foot lateral and or medial to the f2 not deeper. Looking forward to the training film and lectures.