Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

treatment location

Posted by Neva S on 1/28/01 at 17:15 (037599)

Does anyone know when there will there be a treatment location in San Antonio, Tx. I am anxious after reading so many of your comments here for the last couple of months.
I am interested as a PF sufferer and have no financial connection.

Re: treatment location

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/28/01 at 18:53 (037606)

I would go to the healthronics web site. You can find the web site address on the ESWT section of the web site.

I believe there are already two in Texas one in Houston and one in Dallas

SuzanneK on 1/29/01 at 00:23 (037623)

Contct my doctor, Dr. Walter Strash, at Alamo Heights Family Foot Care on Broadway. He and his partner have recently been trained in ESWT.

Richard Perez, DPM on 1/29/01 at 10:20 (037640)

Yes, Dr. Strash and I have both been certified on the Ossatron. The machine is here in San Antonio, and we are currently performming the procedure.
Richard Perez, DPM
210-593-0000

Re: How many have you done? Another Texan

Beverly on 1/29/01 at 16:35 (037683)

Texas Pod,

How many EWST treatments have you done and what has your success rate been with chronic PF? I'm a long-time sufferer (since March 2000). I've gotten some improvements with PT and rest and improved footwear but I'm far from over this. We have a pod in DFW area doing this but I think he's only done a few. I want to keep up with the Texas docs doing EWST but I don't want to be anyone's first few patients.
Thanks,
Beverly

Richard Perez on 1/29/01 at 18:50 (037691)

The machine arrived on 1/23, so I have done several..To early to know any results.
Richard Perez,DPM
http://www.podlink.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/28/01 at 18:53 (037606)

I would go to the healthronics web site. You can find the web site address on the ESWT section of the web site.

I believe there are already two in Texas one in Houston and one in Dallas

SuzanneK on 1/29/01 at 00:23 (037623)

Contct my doctor, Dr. Walter Strash, at Alamo Heights Family Foot Care on Broadway. He and his partner have recently been trained in ESWT.

Richard Perez, DPM on 1/29/01 at 10:20 (037640)

Yes, Dr. Strash and I have both been certified on the Ossatron. The machine is here in San Antonio, and we are currently performming the procedure.
Richard Perez, DPM
210-593-0000

Beverly on 1/29/01 at 16:35 (037683)

Texas Pod,

How many EWST treatments have you done and what has your success rate been with chronic PF? I'm a long-time sufferer (since March 2000). I've gotten some improvements with PT and rest and improved footwear but I'm far from over this. We have a pod in DFW area doing this but I think he's only done a few. I want to keep up with the Texas docs doing EWST but I don't want to be anyone's first few patients.
Thanks,
Beverly

Richard Perez on 1/29/01 at 18:50 (037691)

The machine arrived on 1/23, so I have done several..To early to know any results.
Richard Perez,DPM
http://www.podlink.com