Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

We have the two winners.

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 1/28/01 at 19:06 (037607)

Jill P. Eden Prairie, Mn.
Your secret password is 'Ouch, shock me Dr. Z
I don't know if you want your address posted so I didn't . This site at times makes me forget that this is the internet. So I did remember not to post address and or telephone.

Jenn R. ( Pittsburgh. Pa.
This is one of my present patients who is going thru treatments at present.
So if you need additional treatments your feet have won the lotto.

Congradulations to all of the winners. Just contact me at footcare@home.com when you are already for your free treatments.

Let's do this next month via the e-mail way . This was very easy and I hope it helps pf suffering on this site.

The Ravens are going to win. Should I offer Kerry Collins a free treatment for his pf. His brother contacted me a few months ago.???

Re: We have the two winners.

Cynthia D on 1/28/01 at 19:39 (037610)

Congratulations, Jill! You deserve a shocking break today...
Did you wear your snow boots to church today, maybe no more snow boots to church soon! Keep that treadmill handy for some day...

Re: I'm so excited!!!

Jill P on 1/28/01 at 21:36 (037615)

WOW! I am so excited!!! I will have to start looking into plane fares and all that stuff. I have a cousin out that way too so I have to call her and see if I can visit! Thank you Dr. Z! Maybe I will be better for Disney yet!

Cynthia, thanks for the well wishes! :) Jill P

Lori E. on 1/28/01 at 23:23 (037620)

Jill,
Congrats! Another Minnesotan is going to make the journey to see our dear Dr. Z! If you are looking for places to shop for plane fares, check out travelocity. I got my best deals there. They will also notify you when a fare you are interested in goes down. Good luck. You are in good hands with Dr. Zuckerman.

Re: Yippee

Jen R on 1/31/01 at 09:47 (037836)

Hi.
Been really busy and haven't had time to check this website until now. I'm glad I did. My feet might be a little better after my second treatment so a third treatment might be just the trick to get me back on the basketball court. Maybe I'll be able to play next month in the college alumni game. What do you think Dr. Z? Anyway, thanks for the good news. I'll be in touch.
Sincerely,
Jen Ross

Re: We have the two winners.

Cynthia D on 1/28/01 at 19:39 (037610)

Congratulations, Jill! You deserve a shocking break today...
Did you wear your snow boots to church today, maybe no more snow boots to church soon! Keep that treadmill handy for some day...

Jill P on 1/28/01 at 21:36 (037615)

WOW! I am so excited!!! I will have to start looking into plane fares and all that stuff. I have a cousin out that way too so I have to call her and see if I can visit! Thank you Dr. Z! Maybe I will be better for Disney yet!

Cynthia, thanks for the well wishes! :) Jill P

Lori E. on 1/28/01 at 23:23 (037620)

Jill,
Congrats! Another Minnesotan is going to make the journey to see our dear Dr. Z! If you are looking for places to shop for plane fares, check out travelocity. I got my best deals there. They will also notify you when a fare you are interested in goes down. Good luck. You are in good hands with Dr. Zuckerman.

Re: Yippee

Jen R on 1/31/01 at 09:47 (037836)

Hi.
Been really busy and haven't had time to check this website until now. I'm glad I did. My feet might be a little better after my second treatment so a third treatment might be just the trick to get me back on the basketball court. Maybe I'll be able to play next month in the college alumni game. What do you think Dr. Z? Anyway, thanks for the good news. I'll be in touch.
Sincerely,
Jen Ross